• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

No no, worse than DeathBattle.

Like: "Goku can't be above Planet level because Freeza thought a planet busting attack was a big deal during the Tournament of Power"

Rodri "Dante" said:
No no, worse than DeathBattle.
Like: "Goku can't be above Planet level because Freeza thought a planet busting attack was a big deal during the Tournament of Power"
But how about Kefla stating she can one shot a universe?

The only time i played halo was when i was younger and played halo reach round a friends house. I literally spent the entire time slapping aliens with guns, screaming and calling the aliens dis since i never used a console besides the wii before.

For some reason I actually last longer and do better in games that i dont know how to play than when i do know how to play them.

Halo is one of the most ICOnIc franchises out there. For example in Halo: CE. We see Master Chief wearing the ICOnIc Mark V Armor. Then there are the Elites who shout the ICOnIc Wort, Wort, Wort! One of the most ICOnIc missions in Halo of all time The Library. A mission that was meant to overwhelm you with the ICOnIc Flood. Who are basically space zombies.

ICOnIc ICOnIc ICOnIc

The Flood were like if The Wight Walkers were done right.

The Flood are basically just one of Papa Nurgle's lesser farts.

Way, way lesser farts.

If you want to talk about that, make a Downplay thread on the Fun and Games board.

Oh, okay. Yes, you have permission then, that is a bad bad.

Back