• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Tbh, I'm surprised that never even happened, considering the insane technological shit Mechagoji city was able to put out

Tier 4 actually, the Garoga Nuke is considered Low 4-C in this wiki, and there is a statement that Ghidorah 2 is the most destructive weapon of the Garogas, which most likely put him above the nuke.

Well as far as I'm aware, it's the highest grossing movie in the MonsterVerse and IIRC I think it's now one of the highest grossing Godzilla movies in just a few months of being around

You need to do some pixel scaling. First open google maps and use something like the bay in the picture or sth and find it's length or width or whatever you want. Use pixel sclaing, find what distancr 1px is and then do calc the size of the area seemingly affected (though what we see in the image may be and probably is the spread of red dust).

You could also get the length of tokyo in general (biggest diameter) and just use that (use google maps)

Also pretty sure for earthquakes that have a visible magnitude you can just use the pre-set values so it'd be 7-A to high 7-A or sth.
Like there's a feat in pokemon where Piloswine used earthquake and did a 9 mag on a city which is a 7-A feat (476 mt)

You need to do some pixel scaling. First open google maps and use something like the bay in the picture or sth and find it's length or width or whatever you want. Use pixel sclaing, find what distancr 1px is and then do calc the size of the area seemingly affected (though what we see in the image may be and probably is the spread of red dust).

You could also get the length of tokyo in general (biggest diameter) and just use that (use google maps)

Also pretty sure for earthquakes that have a visible magnitude you can just use the pre-set values so it'd be 7-A to high 7-A or sth.
Like there's a feat in pokemon where Piloswine used earthquake and did a 9 mag on a city which is a 7-A feat (476 mt)
The pic is obviously the red dust.

What I'm Asking to @1000TonsofFun is help by applying the formula as My result was to high to be used, meaning I did it wrong.

Back