• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some G upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the long awaited IDW Godzilla upgrade thread!

The upgrades are based on calculations of some Godzilla and other monsters feats through the series:

1. Godzilla Kingdom of the Monsters key upgrade to High 6-A, due to the explosion generated by his clash of beams with Battra that splitted the clouds above North America!

2. Godzilla Ongoing and Rulers of Earth key upgrades to tier 4-B, Godzilla's Heat Beam is so powerful, it can bust through a force field empowered by the force of a black hole!

Godzilla consistenly became stronger in Ongoing and RoE:

This clash between himself, Spacegodzilla, and Monster X merely knocks all three down.

And he beame even stronger in RoE:

Even better in RoE Godzilla powered-up himself again in order to fight Destoroyah at the beggining of the story. With this new amp Godzilla could hurt Destoroyah. Something that his previous state couldn't did. Proof that Godzilla is stronger now, is the fact that Space Godzilla couldn't kill SG-Trilopod (His clone) by his own, while Godzilla one shoted it (the face of SpaceGodzilla says everything)

3. The last upgrade is a speed one based on a SpaceGodzilla and Godzilla feats:

SpaceGodzilla travels from the boundaries of the Solar System to Moon

Why the travel speed should also count as a reaction speed? Because, he then fights Gigan, during the fight with whom routinely dodges and deflects lasers.

Also in one scene SpaceGodzilla's crystals traveled from behind the Moon to Earth in a second or so.

And in another scene later Godzilla was able to react and shoot the crystals of Trilopod-SpaceGodzilla hybrid, from a very close range.

Yeah so the speed is consistent.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm alright with the High 6-A upgrade.

The 4-B upgrade I'm a lot shakier on. Just because it is powered by a black hole doesn't mean it's utilizing its full power. Especially when using a black hole as a power source seems very iffy- it kinda defeats the entire idea of a black hole no?

I'm alright with the High 6-A upgrade.

The 4-B upgrade I'm a lot shakier on. Just because it is powered by a black hole doesn't mean it's utilizing its full power. Especially when using a black hole as a power source seems very iffy- it kinda defeats the entire idea of a black hole no?
Author of the comic once confirmed the forcefield was using the full power of the BH.

What about the speed upgrade?
It is very consistent with the monsters feats.

Oh, then, in that case, it should be okay. Just link the statement, in the post.

I guess I'm neutral on the speed. Having the flight speed used to blitz someone sounds more like Space Godzilla basically weaponized his flight speed rather than it being its regular speed.

Oh, then, in that case, it should be okay. Just link the statement, in the post.

I guess I'm neutral on the speed. Having the flight speed used to blitz someone sounds more like Space Godzilla basically weaponized his flight speed rather than it being its regular speed.
In one scene SpaceGodzilla's crystals traveled from behind the Moon to Earth in a second or so.

And in another scene later Godzilla was able to react and shoot the crystals of Trilopod-SpaceGodzilla hybrid used to attack SpaceGodzilla, from a very close range.

Yeah so the speed is consistent.

Thank you for helping out SD and Kieran.

Late to the party, but with some other staff analysis in mind, the conclusions made look good. I will go ahead and close this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back