• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Did he though?
Screenshot_1657.png
He was KOed by two hits though for like....DAYS.

so overall
godzilla 2nd form can shoot the energy ring which disintegrates opponents
Ultima can shoot a beam that takes a bit to charge (7 rings) and shoots it at over 7000 km/h

This aren't glifs, he made rings of energy in his previous form which disintegrated a big fiery rodan in one shot.
This one has 7 of them.

Also I'd like to say sth that comes from a seemingly legit leak as many things were confirmed by it and well... It's a spoiler the size of godzilla earth and MS godzilla combined so make sure to not read it unless you want to be spoiled like one of the brats on dr. Phil.
This isn't even his final form

Monster verse Godzilla tbh. It's weird show many seem to portray him as like only High 8-C.

Meanwhile shin goji is wanked to be country level and many have said he could even beat monsterverse goji, which is like, false.

Last edited:
Monster verse Godzilla tbh. It's weird show many seem to portray him as like only High 8-C.

Meanwhile shin goji is wanked to be city level and many have said he could even beat monsterverse goji, which is like, false.
That's an understatment, Shin gets wanked quite a lot because durr Shin can evolve even though he didn't use it in a way which would provide long term advantages.
And High 8-C? Are they forgetting that MonsterVerse Goji took a meteor up close and didn't flinch?

IDW Godzilla is downplayed a lot, someone here in the wiki tried to take he down to High 8-C, what?

Showa Godzilla has legit Tier 5 stuff but is downplayed in this wiki by two persons I don't wanna name.

Wasn't the Showa stuff due to Ghidorah's planet destroying feats being surface level? I'm probably wrong because the last Showa movie I watched was King Ghidorah, The Three Headed Dragon or whatever it's called

Wasn't the Showa stuff due to Ghidorah's planet destroying feats being surface level? I'm probably wrong because the last Showa movie I watched was King Ghidorah, The Three Headed Dragon or whatever it's called
Listen....like hear me out here......he scales directly above the Garoga nuke. Like verbatim. They say outright Ghidorah is more destructive than it. And the planet busting lore is more consistent.

Listen....like hear me out here......he scales directly above the Garoga nuke. Like verbatim. They say outright Ghidorah is more destructive than it. And the planet busting lore is more consistent.
I never knew that actually, but if he's far more destructive then this nuke and has his own planet feats then why's the Showa characters High 6-A?

Back