• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

I ain't sure about tier 4 heisei as there is indeed a lack of feats i think. Planetary is easily consistent though.
Tier 5 showa is debatable but i won't get into it as we can consider it personally tier 5 but not on the wiki.

The thing is, every wiki or place to debate is filled with stuck up a-holes, including this wiki and this thread and including myself. The difference is, unlike space-battles and comicvine, this place is filled with organized stuck up a-holes which is a plus.
So while others delve in inaccuracy and wanked feats and statements, we actual try to follow consistency.

I ain't sure about tier 4 heisei as there is indeed a lack of feats i think. Planetary is easily consistent though.
Tier 5 showa is debatable but i won't get into it as we can consider it personally tier 5 but not on the wiki.

The thing is, every wiki or place to debate is filled with stuck up a-holes, including this wiki and this thread and including myself. The difference is, unlike space-battles and comicvine, this place is filled with organized stuck up a-holes which is a plus.
So while others delve in inaccuracy and wanked feats and statements, we actual try to follow consistency.
What kind of consistency is trying to downgrade a tier 5 Godzilla into High 8-C with the only reason of purely hate towards him?

Some users in this wiki literally wanna see a low 11-C Godzillaverse

never said anything about tier 5 nerf to tier 8.
Either way... they never did get nerfed now did they?
this proves that the main people in the wiki want consistency.

not really, he just kinda looks like one, the design is VERY different.
The designs are inspired by some of the kaiju but the closest one to the actual kaiju was the Varan form, the rest look very differently.

never said anything about tier 5 nerf to tier 8.
Either way... they never did get nerfed now did they?
this proves that the main people in the wiki want consistency.
I have upgraded Godzilla pages through the years.... otherwise they were still lower than their current rating.

A mod I don't wanna call by name is always trying to downgrade Godzilla and the rest of people believe on him, without my intervention many Godzilla pages will be only tier 8.

The downplay in this wiki is real.

Heck even Composite Godzilla was only tier 5-A.... when the real one is at least tier 2-B. If that isn't downplay I don't know what it is.

Last edited:
i mean MS and MD Godzilla's weren't exactly a thing before the deletion of composite characters
Also you are wrong, Composite Godzilla got deleted when he was 4-B, not 5-A. Currently Marvel goji is 5-A due to marvel scaling and stuff but beforehand he was 4-B.

i mean MS and MD Godzilla's weren't exactly a thing before the deletion of composite characters
Also you are wrong, Composite Godzilla got deleted when he was 4-B, not 5-A. Currently Marvel goji is 5-A due to marvel scaling and stuff but beforehand he was 4-B.
I made Monster Strike, Dragon Quest, Magic Domain, 47 Heroines and pretty much any other powerful Godzilla in the wiki.

And you said it correctly Marvel Godzilla got from 4-B to 5-A which is downplay.

He and SpaceGodzilla destroyed Hell's Earth in Issue 3.
RCO008_w.jpg

It's lacking in feats but everything talking about Spacegodzilla says black holes, exploding stars and absorbing energy across the universe. And Destoroyah doesn't contradict it.

Yeah but I'm building a blog to post it.

i feel like thats not enough. Like, he never destroyed black holes. Is there any evidence to prove that he absorbed an entire star? or is just feeding of their energy/absorbing a dwarf star?

It's lacking in feats but everything talking about Spacegodzilla says black holes, exploding stars and absorbing energy across the universe. And Destoroyah doesn't contradict it.

Yeah but I'm building a blog to post it.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t spaceG surviving a supernova calculated at High 6-A? Due to inverse square law?

I've noticed something is that Bio is made with G cells (the same ones who made SpaceG)

So, shouldn't she technically scale to 5-B?

I must be suffering some sort of Mandela effect cause I didn't see MechaGodzilla, something about an AI for a machine to kill Godzilla which got destroyed thousands of years ago

Back