• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

aight so...
There are some feats in the new episode of singular point.
Imma just describe them and tell you the estimated energy outputs (i did calc them but with more assumptions and less pixel scaling. There are some undone feats as well)
1. Godzilla jellifies or liquifies red dust and uses it to catch an air to land missile (mach 4) so fast that it seemed to be moving in slow motion (speed>1361m/s or supersonic)
Same feat but this time the KE. The ball he creates around the missile at that speed is approximately 32m in radius (assuming the missile is 6 meters). I used the density of gelatin (1.14 g/m^3) to move it he would need more than 23 kilotons of tnt or Town level and likely above
Apex is getting a beam feat calced
Godzilla makes a BIG EFFING CLOUD OF RED DUST AND HAS FULL CONTROL OF IT IT SEEMS. This one's the most vague. assumption 1 is the cloud is only 5444 meters tall at best (mach 4 missile flew for 4 seconds inside the cloud) which would make moving it at the speed of mach 4+ and also using the density of 1g/m^3 cause i lack alternatives then it is 7 gigatons or baseline Island level. Next there was a map which was showing the spread of the red dust which was confusing and was at an earlier stage than the big boy cloud. It seemed to cover the bay of tokyo and so assuming a hemisphere of at the very least 65km (sorry i was lazy and confused to do proper calcs atm) in diameter the energy to move it would be around 7 teratons or low 6-B to 6-B
clashes of singular points cause an error in the universe which destroys it and godzilla is a singular point
From what I’ve seen the cloud is hollow at the centre, which could effect the value. I’m gonna wait until the official release for calcs

later man. I also feel like it may end up being pointless depending on what happens in the next episode.

So prime Goji is superior to both Ghidorah and Mechgoji and Kong. Wooooo boi

Lizard > Monke confirmed

It's pretty interesting WOG, but tbf should the word of MechaGodzilla's designer be treated seriously? I mean admittedly I personally think Godzilla is a bit stronger then Ghidorah but still
Godzilla has consistently grow stronger between movies.

For example he was stronger in KOTM than when he fought Prime in Aftershock

Unnatural regen, flight, energy absorption, insanely stupid durability and pain resistance, etc.
Even then though, he still matched Godzilla in both the Antarctic and Boston clashes. I’ve grown to think that Godzilla and Ghidorah are actually equal in power as there are many examples in the movies which show this. Also about the energy absorption, he only uses this once to stun/blind Godzilla with one attack and possibly to regen his head. Looking at the Antarctica fight, they seem to be evenly matched as it ends in a stalemate.

Even then though, he still matched Godzilla in both the Antarctic and Boston clashes. I’ve grown to think that Godzilla and Ghidorah are actually equal in power as there are many examples in the movies which show this. Also about the energy absorption, he only uses this once to stun/blind Godzilla with one attack and possibly to regen his head. Looking at the Antarctica fight, they seem to be evenly matched as it ends in a stalemate.
Power perhaps but I think Godzilla is definitely higher in durability.

Well the novelization of King of The Monsters basically does say that Godzilla and King Ghidorah are both part of a class of titan which no other one is part of and in ancient times were practically the strongest on the planet

Well that is true, but the film does show some disparity between Godzilla and King Ghidorah at least early on, and Godzilla is confirmed to have beat him one on one. The neck rip could be explained as Ghidorah being weakened, but both the novel and Dougherty state Godzilla is strong enough to defeat Ghidorah. They're basically the same in AP but Godzilla should be a tad stronger.

Well that is true, but the film does show some disparity between Godzilla and King Ghidorah at least early on, and Godzilla is confirmed to have beat him one on one. The neck rip could be explained as Ghidorah being weakened, but both the novel and Dougherty state Godzilla is strong enough to defeat Ghidorah. They're basically the same in AP but Godzilla should be a tad stronger.
I think it was earlier in this thread or that initial MonsterVerse upgrade thread, but we did discuss that topic and some came to the conclusion was able to defeat Ghidorah in ancient times because of using water against him due to being in Antarctica and all

I think that’s likely due to water and intervention from Mothra and possibly Rodan if this cave painting is to be believed (2:00)

Dagon kinda got bodied though....
Did he though?
Screenshot_1657.png

Back