• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

for godzilla amphibia's 500 meter blast feat i already notified apex so he'll deal with most likely. The more important stuff is about the whole 4D shenanigans of the singular point verse. Idk wether or not godzilla ultima will be the one to cause the destruction but i feel like we might get a low 2-C via time regression as that is kinda what will cause the destruction of the universe.

for godzilla amphibia's 500 meter blast feat i already notified apex so he'll deal with most likely. The more important stuff is about the whole 4D shenanigans of the singular point verse. Idk wether or not godzilla ultima will be the one to cause the destruction but i feel like we might get a low 2-C via time regression as that is kinda what will cause the destruction of the universe.
Hold up, what now??

Last edited:
So i assume you do not know about the whole thing with singular point.
spoiler alert til episode 8.
Basically every kaiju in the verse is somewhat related and made with the red dust which is apparently phase 1 of the archetype molecule or sth. The Archetype is actually a 4 dimensional object that is transtemporal and partially in the third dimension in this given case. The archetype can take stuff from the past, even energy and photons. In an experiment four squares made of archetype were placed and a laser was shone through them and it reflected (if i remember correctly i watched the episode many weeks ago on a bad night) through them and when it was turned off the light continued on, expanded and then the archetypes broke. Basically it seems that the photon gets sent to the past then reflected again and it essentially creates an endless flow or sth, basically using time regression. The archetype also lets anguirus see directly into the future. Next is the ashihara catastrophe. Archetpye essentially messes around with the symmetry of time and space and somehow the scientist ashihara used some sort of super-calculator (lots of things are still not clear) to predict a catastrophe which would be a time regression which would make the world as if it never existed. The only thing close to an explanation is 1, the fact that archetype affects the symmetry of time and space, the other thing is like an error in calculations that is actually right and it becomes weirder the further you go to the point where there is a very confusing symmetry (6=9...nice) and it is somehow related to the regression of time. There are lots of things i deadass don't get cause im not a math nerd, im a different nerd, but ill mention it to you. The corporation called SHIVA uses a form of red dust called the orthagonal diagonalizer, orthogonal diagonalization being an actual thing irl. The singular point cosmology is likely 2-C (i still can't understand properly what a singular point is but it seems to be some form of archetype that is also a super calculator and there seems to be a competition of super calculators, and it is possible that every singular point is its own universe). Overall we need someone who knows about math a lot to actually watch the anime or at least look at the 30 sth scans were gonna have to make by the end of this anime so we understand tf is going on. Either way even the main characters haven't fully understood everything and are still trying to decipher ashihara's predictions so we need to wait

Looking back, KingGoji might be my favorite Showa Design alongside 54 and imo is a S tier design
images

Also IDK if the Hollow Earth hole thing was calculated or not, but the novelization of the movie directly compares MechaGodzilla's beams in power to the power Godzilla used to blast a hole into the Hollow Earth
Hence my current argument he either wasn't going all out when he did that (since he then spammed and tried to blast Kong through the middle and was still able to match MG briefly) or if he was then his stamina is just ridiculous.

Hence my current argument he either wasn't going all out when he did that (since he then spammed and tried to blast Kong through the middle and was still able to match MG briefly) or if he was then his stamina is just ridiculous.
Yeah and you probably know this already, but Godzilla Dominion had established that the big G was basically starving of radiation and didn't get much rest in between then and GvK.
good god imagine if the film used a fully healthy Godzilla against Kong, it would've been a massacre IMO

Aight we need to answer important stuff.
How do we treat the red dust? Like what material? Because through what I've seen Godzilla moves a hurricane worth of red dust and it should be important to know how much energy you need to do so.

Do we equalize it to water molecules?
Sand?

Are we talking about Singular Point? Because if so, I ain't the guy to answer that.
But speaking of questions, do any of you guys think it'd be nessacary to note Godzilla's status during GvK? Because if Kong and MechaGodzilla battled a starving and weak Godzilla as shown in Dominion and WOG then I think it'd be important to mention

aight so...
There are some feats in the new episode of singular point.
Imma just describe them and tell you the estimated energy outputs (i did calc them but with more assumptions and less pixel scaling. There are some undone feats as well)
1. Godzilla jellifies or liquifies red dust and uses it to catch an air to land missile (mach 4) so fast that it seemed to be moving in slow motion (speed>1361m/s or supersonic)
Same feat but this time the KE. The ball he creates around the missile at that speed is approximately 32m in radius (assuming the missile is 6 meters). I used the density of gelatin (1.14 g/m^3) to move it he would need more than 23 kilotons of tnt or Town level and likely above
Apex is getting a beam feat calced
Godzilla makes a BIG EFFING CLOUD OF RED DUST AND HAS FULL CONTROL OF IT IT SEEMS. This one's the most vague. assumption 1 is the cloud is only 5444 meters tall at best (mach 4 missile flew for 4 seconds inside the cloud) which would make moving it at the speed of mach 4+ and also using the density of 1g/m^3 cause i lack alternatives then it is 7 gigatons or baseline Island level. Next there was a map which was showing the spread of the red dust which was confusing and was at an earlier stage than the big boy cloud. It seemed to cover the bay of tokyo and so assuming a hemisphere of at the very least 65km (sorry i was lazy and confused to do proper calcs atm) in diameter the energy to move it would be around 7 teratons or low 6-B to 6-B
clashes of singular points cause an error in the universe which destroys it and godzilla is a singular point

aight so...
There are some feats in the new episode of singular point.
Imma just describe them and tell you the estimated energy outputs (i did calc them but with more assumptions and less pixel scaling. There are some undone feats as well)
1. Godzilla jellifies or liquifies red dust and uses it to catch an air to land missile (mach 4) so fast that it seemed to be moving in slow motion (speed>1361m/s or supersonic)
Same feat but this time the KE. The ball he creates around the missile at that speed is approximately 32m in radius (assuming the missile is 6 meters). I used the density of gelatin (1.14 g/m^3) to move it he would need more than 23 kilotons of tnt or Town level and likely above
Apex is getting a beam feat calced
Godzilla makes a BIG EFFING CLOUD OF RED DUST AND HAS FULL CONTROL OF IT IT SEEMS. This one's the most vague. assumption 1 is the cloud is only 5444 meters tall at best (mach 4 missile flew for 4 seconds inside the cloud) which would make moving it at the speed of mach 4+ and also using the density of 1g/m^3 cause i lack alternatives then it is 7 gigatons or baseline Island level. Next there was a map which was showing the spread of the red dust which was confusing and was at an earlier stage than the big boy cloud. It seemed to cover the bay of tokyo and so assuming a hemisphere of at the very least 65km (sorry i was lazy and confused to do proper calcs atm) in diameter the energy to move it would be around 7 teratons or low 6-B to 6-B
clashes of singular points cause an error in the universe which destroys it and godzilla is a singular point
Is there an image of the red dust map? Or do we have to wait until it comes out on Netflix? Also Godzilla being a singular point means the catastrophe would either count as environmental destruction or just not scale to him.

Are we talking about Singular Point? Because if so, I ain't the guy to answer that.
But speaking of questions, do any of you guys think it'd be nessacary to note Godzilla's status during GvK? Because if Kong and MechaGodzilla battled a starving and weak Godzilla as shown in Dominion and WOG then I think it'd be important to mention
It's implied he may have got back to full strength after the three years since he's not stated to be weaker but the novel DOES state the Hollow Earth blast and spamming against Kong significantly lowered his energy level

Last edited:
Back