• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

You also could make the argument that Godzilla slowly but surely came to start caring about humanity's well-being if evident by him making sure that the other Titans didn't attack any human settlements, now of course that could also be him trying to keep the balance in check but even in Godzilla vs Kong he wasn't actively attacking non Apex places and only attacked that battleship fleet because they fired at him

Also want through this out there but apparently MechaG(GvK) beat a very tired Godzilla
You also could make the argument that Godzilla slowly but surely came to start caring about humanity's well-being if evident by him making sure that the other Titans didn't attack any human settlements, now of course that could also be him trying to keep the balance in check but even in Godzilla vs Kong he wasn't actively attacking non Apex places and only attacked that battleship fleet because they fired at him
I think it’s more of him keeping the balance seeing as he kinda destroys a bridge with a bunch of people on it in GvK

Not really, but it does go to show that Godzilla is at least higher than animalistic and is intelligent enough to show emotion

Perhaps but it's not like he did it on purpose no? And again, in GvK it's not he actively attacked non human settlements and only attacked when they provoked him

I believe he only charged through the golden gate bridge as he was provoked by his weak spot being exploited, bombarded with missiles. Earlier in the same scene he purposely stops himself from destroying boats and avoids them instead.

I believe he only charged through the golden gate bridge as he was provoked by his weak spot being exploited, bombarded with missiles. Earlier in the same scene he purposely stops himself from destroying boats and avoids them instead.
He was reffering to GvK but that is a good point, in the Hawaii scene instead of slamming through the battleship he went under it. And yes I am aware that Godzilla did cause a typhoon which killed people but that was by proxy and he didn't do it on purpose

I am in favour of the upgrade. Also, if Goji’s intelligence is upgraded, I think Ghidorah’s should be as well as he was incredibly intelligent for an animal and could form plans and was at least as smart as Godzilla.

Last edited:
so about the singular point anime, i wanted to mention stuff
In singular point we get a molecule called archetype which can capture light and then inentsify it. It reflects light beyond spatial dimensions and essentially takes photons from many points in time. Due to that the molecule can cause regen and it is deemed to be 4-D. Cells of radon have weird molecules which will likelky turn out to be the same thing. What do you think?

so about the singular point anime, i wanted to mention stuff
In singular point we get a molecule called archetype which can capture light and then inentsify it. It reflects light beyond spatial dimensions and essentially takes photons from many points in time. Due to that the molecule can cause regen and it is deemed to be 4-D. Cells of radon have weird molecules which will likelky turn out to be the same thing. What do you think?

Low godly regen?

Shall I edit MonsterVerse Ghidorah’s lifting strength to be Class G? Every other Titan in the MonsterVerse at his range currently are.

so i watched a trailer for godzilla singular point and it states that
-Anguirus can see the future, like actually see it, not predict it
-Something related to godzilla will likely cause the universe to be like it never existed in the first place
-MCs wanna figure out how to change the future

TL;DR
putting the info i already gave and these statements
Godzilla and his spawn are somewhat 4-D and have some control over time. Unless godzilla can collapse reality he will likely be able to reset the timeline or sth along the lines.

Screenshot_1658.png

We should get Dagon to large island level.

Back