• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Man, i really like the Godzilla Ultima design, sure it has a weird front face because of the jaws and the thicc legs, but imo this is my favorite godzilla design alongside 2000 and 2004
dope-pope-zgodzilla-sp3-by-dp.jpg

You know Noodles? he said the Warbat can beat 2014 Godzilla.
Noodles is pretty famous for saying stupid stuff and defending it.
2014 Godzilla fought Muto Prime and is stated physically stronger, Prime can fight and hurt Ghidorah via WoG and Godzilla was never stated to get stronger post KoTM (in fact Dominion implies he's been starving pre-GvK). Warbats could take a hit or two from Kong who Godzilla could basically rip to pieces so I don't see what the warbat would really do.
Atomic breath aside, I think trying to constrict blade-like dorsal plates with raw flesh would kinda just gut the snake.

@SuperGodzilla_Kaiju_King apperantly it comes from a statement on the Monarch website which states Ghidorah's storms are a result from him flapping his wings and super charging the air
The statement comes from his wings creating hurricane force winds while his bio-electricity leaks into the area and he swirls it up. So cloud formation, CAPE or KE should likely be applicable. It also moves with him as stated in the film and novel which would be weird if it was just weather manipulation.

This isn't just to push an upgrade I legitimately think if you create a storm through limb movements and with your energy it should apply to your AP.
Yeah I have the novel and it does say that Ghidorah's storms are a result of him just being around the place and it's shown in the movie that the storm moves with him and when Godzilla finally defeated him in Boston the storm surrounding it was gone

Back