• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

bx2v8ynkt6251.jpg
Here it is if you're curious (sorry for the grammar mistakes, this is old lol. And this was outdated to another timeline i made)

The 600 mile thing is pretty debatable now as it very may well be horizontal distance. But if the Nuke did indeed lower the sea level it's still pretty dang similar in tier to a large island sized fireball producing explosion.

The 600 mile thing is pretty debatable now as it very may well be horizontal distance. But if the Nuke did indeed lower the sea level it's still pretty dang similar in tier to a large island sized fireball producing explosion.
Even if it’s not 600 miles it must be pretty deep because the temple is inside the Hollow Earth and Godzilla Awakening tells us that Godzilla went down to near the Earth’s core. The nuke also managed to push the USS Scorpion this whole way and that should way around as much as a typical nuclear submarine. I also heard that the nuke blew a hole in the Hollow Earth but I don’t have the GVK novel to confirm this.

so destroy all monsters next? I saw a poster thing from 2017 where after kvg came destroy all monsters. It seemed to be official

Speaking of Godzilla Singular Point, we got an another version (and maybe the most bizzare) of Godzilla. And Anguirus abilities explained the title of series as well

Apparently there was a crap ton of stuff cut out of GvK

And there is apparently some 3 hour KOTM directors cut(idk imma have to check some stuff to make sure)

The KOTM one was an assembly cut. Michael Dougherty conformed it was just a few lines from scenes were cut that shaved off a few hours. None of the monster stuff. With GVK, we know for certain there was a Mothra scene cos of concept art.

I don't know if this will affect MonsterVerse Goji's intelligence rating or not but on the godzilla subreddit they had a AMA for Adam Wingard and he confirmed Godzilla is smart enough to have his own ego, and the reason he went absolutely ballistic on Kong at the end of the neon city fight was because he felt like his ego was "attacked" after Kong struck his head with the axe.

I don't know if this will affect MonsterVerse Goji's intelligence rating or not but on the godzilla subreddit they had a AMA for Adam Wingard and he confirmed Godzilla is smart enough to have his own ego, and the reason he went absolutely ballistic on Kong at the end of the neon city fight was because he felt like his ego was "attacked" after Kong struck his head with the axe.
Would explain why in comparison to the first and second fight, Godzilla was much berserk against Kong after that

Back