• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
images
images

IDW Godzilla vs Monster Steven
  • Both are High 6-A
  • This is ROE Godzilla
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is at Los Angeles
The cooler big monster:
Gojirin (aka Pink Godzilla):
Incon:

Last edited:
Seems like Godzilla has higher AP. He scales to King Ghidorah (90 Petatons).

Steven scales to Lapis (35 Petatons).

Godzilla also seems to have more experience with fighting creatures around his height or larger considering he fought Ghidorah who was 100 meters tall. Steven does have abilities that could tip this in his favor like his shield which could help defend against Godzilla's attacks and atomic breath but the thing is since he's in his monster form he won't really be strategizing or thinking to beat someone like Godzilla, most likely just trying to rush him and melee him which is Godzilla's specialty.

I'd say that Godzilla takes this due to his higher AP and experience

Seems like Godzilla has higher AP. He scales to King Ghidorah (90 Petatons).

Steven scales to Lapis (35 Petatons).

Godzilla also seems to have more experience with fighting creatures around his height or larger considering he fought Ghidorah who was 100 meters tall. Steven does have abilities that could tip this in his favor like his shield which could help defend against Godzilla's attacks and atomic breath but the thing is since he's in his monster form he won't really be strategizing or thinking to beat someone like Godzilla, most likely just trying to rush him and melee him which is Godzilla's specialty.

I'd say that Godzilla takes this due to his higher AP and experience
Steven scales to the Cluster which is 2.4 exatons, or over 26x stronger than godzilla

Steven scales to the diamonds who are 2.4 exatons
Welp nvm then. Didn’t realize that. Then this is a stomp due to his massively higher AP and their affinity for melee combat. Unless Steven is particularly weak to radiation I don’t see Godzilla winning this like at all.

Well even if he doesn’t resist radiation, he still basically stomps because the second he gets into melee range of Godzilla, he’s basically won. He one shots Godzilla before his radiation even has time to affect him. None of Godzilla’s attacks will even harm him besides maybe atomic breath and his radiation, but like I said, by the time the radiation has time to really affect him, the battles basically over. Plus Godzilla typically goes for melee combat over ranged unless they’re too far away to hit, something that most likely won’t be a factor in this fight. Both of them will be trying to get into melee range and once that happens it’s over.

From what I can tell, Steven stomps.

If he is 113 Petatons then Steven still pretty much one shots with 21x superior AP.

Thing is since this is the Rulers of Earth key and I just realized it said "Multi-Continent level+". If that isn't an error that would mean IDW Goji has at least 15 exatons as his AP. If that's the case then IDW Goji would have the AP advantage. Considering Steven goes for melee combat, I could see Goji winning due to his higher AP and experience fighting creatures equal to himself. If Steven tries to use his energy screams, Goji could reflect it like he did here.

If we go with 113 Petatons then Steven basically still stomps. If we go with at least 15 exatons then I see Goji winning.

Last edited:
So let's see here. I didn't watch this portion of the show so I'm going off the stuff. How big was the portion of the cluster he scales to? Cause the one that shook the planet was absolutely massive and I'm a bit inclined to think they didn't drop this Earth-core sized fist on his head.

Base Godzilla's scaling is something like this: At least 7.5x>RoE SpaceGodzilla when not at full power (killed the clone in a single attack despite being weakened/drained) presumably higher with the orange beam since it was intended to wipe out the like 6 trilopods he fought, which all also scale to RoE SpaceGodzilla. RoE>Ongoing pretty much verbatim but how much is unclear. If he's really pressed he could awaken into Fusion Godzilla (cause the 'official' explanation is that Toho didn't want him being able to absorb energy from others so they said he just got it like some Ultra Instinct) who's well, WELL over 13x all that (since Magita treated the 13 Earth monsters like jokes to the point they literally bounced off it and then he 1v1 solo stomped it and left it a steaming corpse)
So 7.5x113.3=849.75, higher if he's at full power and trying. Over 13x that for Fusion Godzilla so >>11.05 exatons.

So if this Cluster scaling is right Steven's about 2-2.5x stronger than base but under 5x weaker than Fusion.

So let's see here. I didn't watch this portion of the show so I'm going off the stuff. How big was the portion of the cluster he scales to? Cause the one that shook the planet was absolutely massive and I'm a bit inclined to think they didn't drop this Earth-core sized fist on his head.
He scales to the one that shook the planet
Base Godzilla's scaling is something like this: At least 7.5x>RoE SpaceGodzilla when not at full power (killed the clone in a single attack despite being weakened/drained) presumably higher with the orange beam since it was intended to wipe out the like 6 trilopods he fought, which all also scale to RoE SpaceGodzilla. RoE>Ongoing pretty much verbatim but how much is unclear. If he's really pressed he could awaken into Fusion Godzilla (cause the 'official' explanation is that Toho didn't want him being able to absorb energy from others so they said he just got it like some Ultra Instinct) who's well, WELL over 13x all that (since Magita treated the 13 Earth monsters like jokes to the point they literally bounced off it and then he 1v1 solo stomped it and left it a steaming corpse)
So 7.5x113.3=849.75, higher if he's at full power and trying. Over 13x that for Fusion Godzilla so >>11.05 exatons.

So if this Cluster scaling is right Steven's about 2-2.5x stronger than base but under 5x weaker than Fusion.
Not sure where youe getting all those multipliers for godzilla, we dont consider oneshots as multiplirs for anythong other than versus threads

I agree with Weekly, oneshots aren't multipliers unless there's statements in universe about it

Yeah looking at Godzilla's page why is he even High 6-A+? He doesnt get any multipliers or feats that would warrant that level

Well then if IDW Goji is 113 Petatons (IDK if he actually is I couldn't find any calcs for it) Steven would still be 21x stronger than him. Anything Godzilla would do would basically be like nothing to Steven.

Steven still stomps

Yeah looking at Godzilla's page why is he even High 6-A+? He doesnt get any multipliers or feats that would warrant that level
Which again, do exist in RoE
IDW Goji is still in the Exatons even without multipliers, he still have a massive up scaling that gets him into that tier

Looking at their profiles they have actual multipliers that put them at that level, not just upscaling

Doesnt matter, without multipliers scaling chains dont let you jump tiers

You know that there are also characters who jump in a tier thanks to up scaling right

If you want to remove the + for IDW Goji, go and make a CRT

His durability should at least be the level of wiping out the surface which is stated about the Cryog ship that blew up right in his face and didn't do too much damage despite him already being massively weakened. That's higher for sure.

His durability should at least be the level of wiping out the surface which is stated about the Cryog ship that blew up right in his face and didn't do too much damage despite him already being massively weakened. That's higher for sure.

183 Petatons

Back