• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Blue Revision

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
There's any reason why Blue is stronger than Hacchan? they never fought in original DB, and I don't recall such statement, and Blue didn't performed that different than Metallic, and it isn't stronger than Hacchan. Futhermore, his crash not necessary yield Large Building results, can't be determinated without a calc.

Goku was clearly considerable above him, Blue only had the advantage due to his psychic powers. He, however, was slightly stronger than Krillin, whose power shouldn't differ much from his 21st BT self.

He was definitely equal enough to Goku that Bulls thought it would be necessary to try to distract him (it failed...), and his psychic powers didn't come into play yet.

It can be see it that he was clearly stronger than Blue, even after being attacked while paralized Goku start to beat him up with no issue.

The only that chance that he had to seriously injure Goku was when he was paralized; the other moment that hurt him it was with his jet.

Did he though?

It's been 7 years since I last read the original dragon ball, I don't remember much about blue outside of tao offing him.

If he did hurt Goku that's enough to scale him.

The chapters posted above show the only fight between Blue and Goku. He was slightly stronger than Krillin (without telekinesis), he should scale to him, that is 8-C

Yeah I can't read that, on phone and don't feel like getying a virus.

If he punched Goku at any point and actually hurt him or something he scales if not then guess he doesnt.

Welp, you can take a look when you get your pc, or look for the chapters 77 and 78 (I think it were those).

Hacchan was stated to have been superior to Goku when he first appeared and Blue seemed to be somewhat weaker than Goku, although not by much.

Back