• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Dragon Ball Profiles | Red Ribbon Saga

ProudLearner

She/Her
As you all know, Dragon Ball profiles are missing scans, references, formatting, or justification. I will be starting to fix them all in due time since it is a time-consuming task.

Some profiles have non-canon abilities that are not seen in the manga and are only anime exclusive. I have to remove them for the obvious reason that these profiles are manga only.

Here is the sandbox which has the following characters:

Staff Officer Black

General Blue

Ninja Murasaki

Colonel Silver

Major Metallitron

Buyon

THANK GOD this looks so good and needless to say I agree

Not sure about Colonel Silver being on Goku's level as he was easily defeated though I suppose he shouldn't be too much weaker than other Red Ribbon Army commanders, and Officer Black while he was no match for a serious Goku was able to fight in ways Goku wasn't quite expecting, and this was a post Korin's training Goku no less. I'd argue he is at the very least above Colonel Silver, General White, and possibly General Blue.

The rest is looking good.

Not sure about Colonel Silver being on Goku's level as he was easily defeated though I suppose he shouldn't be too much weaker than other Red Ribbon Army commanders, and Officer Black while he was no match for a serious Goku was able to fight in ways Goku wasn't quite expecting, and this was a post Korin's training Goku no less. I'd argue he is at the very least above Colonel Silver, General White, and possibly General Blue.

The rest is looking good.
Yeah the colonel silver thing was from the kid goku upgrade CRT since it was put there he should be upgraded by them as well but if he's should only likely be like 9-A then I'm fine with that as well but agreed Black should likely scale above him

I did not revise the statistics because I do not know if they are accurate. If the statistics are accurate, I will add missing references and scans.

Vehicular Mastery(As the Second in Command of the Red Ribbon Army, he should know about military vehicles), Weapon Mastery(As the Second in Command of the Red Ribbon Army, he should know about military weaponry)
Simply knowing about military vehicles and weaponry doesn’t mean that they would have mastery over them, so Vehicular Mastery and Weapon Mastery should be removed from Black, Blue and Silver.

Simply knowing about military vehicles and weaponry doesn’t mean that they would have mastery over them, so Vehicular Mastery and Weapon Mastery should be removed from Black, Blue and Silver.
I think rather his justification should be changed since he piloted the battle jacket pretty decently against goku in their fight, that is if piloting a mech can count as vehicular mastery but that aside weapons mastery can go

Last edited:
Black can keep his via Battle Jacket, but agreed on the rest. Most of their military training seems to be primarily focused on hand to hand combat with the underdog/mooks being the ones trained with firearms or vehicles.

Back