• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaunter O'Dimm "possibly" rating

I think all "possibly" should be removed, since Gaunter showed everything and it was already accepted like two months ago

It can be used it just can be questioned and I don't understand the point in having the possibly rating if he absloutly has these abilities and there is zero doubt to him having them. Why not just list them and get rid of the needless possibly.

Honestly a bigger question I have is how we treat possibly abilities, do we always debate as if he has them? Or do we treat them differently? If we just treat him as always having those abilities I don't see the point in the possibly rating. Anyway if the evidence is solid (Which looking over the profile it seems to be) Im in favor of removing the possibly, it serves no purpose if we're just treating him as always having these abilities.

I'm on this wiki one year and I have never seen "possibly" abilities get rejected in threads until now

Then whats the point of having possibly next to them? Tiering wise possibly lets you pick what teir a character is in the fight. Whats the point of possibly if there is zero doubt he has the abilities. It clutters the profile and serves no purpose.

I think the needless "possibly" should be removed as well. It was accepted and he has already shown sufficient evidence that he has these abilities, so it seems really pointless to leave the possibly rating imo. Besides if it was accepted as well then there's really no reason for it.

Back