• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Popeye

vs

SBA
Speed is not equal

Garou: @JustANormalPerson01 @SatellaTheWoE @Farfetchedx

Popeye:

Incon:

Last edited:
Low Godly, Low 2-C AP, deconstruction, transmutation... do I need to continue?

Speedblitzing is useless if you cannot damage the enemy, and Saitama does not only not BFR in character, but also Popeye has flight, so he could return even from Jupiter in less than 7 days

Garou would certainly not hold back nor let Popeye hit him, and can BFR Popeye to another dimension

Though I don't really know if Popeye's dimensional travel could let him come back

Ok, so now due to Garou's immense speed and skill advantage I doubt he'd let himself be hit by Popeye.

Additionally, he can BFR Popeye, and most likely would once he sees his power mimicry does not work.

As long as Garou BFR Popeye to another Solar System (so Popeye cannot return back in time), he would win. I don't know if BFRing him to another dimension would work, though.

The only option for Popeye I see here is him using his invisibility granted by spinachs to sneaky attack Garou without the latter noticing. Don't know if that'd work due to the massive speed difference and Garou's skills

what happens if Popeye punches the air and the setting they're fighting in ends up getting destroyed

Ok, so now due to Garou's immense speed and skill advantage I doubt he'd let himself be hit by Popeye.

Additionally, he can BFR Popeye, and most likely would once he sees his power mimicry does not work.

As long as Garou BFR Popeye to another Solar System (so Popeye cannot return back in time), he would win. I don't know if BFRing him to another dimension would work, though.

The only option for Popeye I see here is him using his invisibility granted by spinachs to sneaky attack Garou without the latter noticing. Don't know if that'd work due to the massive speed difference and Garou's skills
Garou FRA

Honestly, I think that the speed should be equalized for this to be a match.

Popeye is not hitting Garou here, therefore his AP and abilities are useless. And unless Garou plays around too much (which he won't on this form), he'd not have time to use anything before he's sent to another dimension, another solar system or wherever he cannot return.

Back