• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Cinder (OPM vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinder will be going step by step in this battle while garou will be on step 5. Her understanding of timing and analysis are nowhere near Garou’s level. Anything that could slip through the cracks of Garou’s predictions will be avoided via instinctive reaction. As the fight goes on gaoru will get faster and faster to the point were she can’t land a single hit on him. Her only saving grace is to retreat into the air as the strikes he keeps landing over and over again start to hurt more and more. It’ll reach a point in which gaoru will either win by attrition or just swat her out of the air like a fly.

Cinder will be going step by step in this battle while garou will be on step 5. Her understanding of timing and analysis are nowhere near Garou’s level. Anything that could slip through the cracks of Garou’s predictions will be avoided via instinctive reaction. As the fight goes on gaoru will get faster and faster to the point were she can’t land a single hit on him. Her only saving grace is to retreat into the air as the strikes he keeps landing over and over again start to hurt more and more. It’ll reach a point in which gaoru will either win by attrition or just swat her out of the air like a fly.
jojo-yare-yare-daze.gif

Weekly the last thread got shut down because you kept bringing up skill feats that weren’t on the profile, like you’re doing here again.

Why even bother with putting analytical prediction, instinctive reaction, reactive evolution on profiles if all we need to beat those skill abilities is a redundant skill chain essay?

The last thread got shut down because of this shit
Because you shut it down because of your idiotic view on them. Nobody else had an opinion on that but you and some other guy whose opinion was also extremely faulty. They do have skill abilities in them, they list the skills of the characters.

Not at all skill abilities are just instinctive reactions and other bullshit, yknow. Not everything is the same.

I cannot tell if your trolling or if you do not know that Martial Skill does not have to be listed as some sort of ability all the time. I would like to think the latter in this case.
She can’t analytically predict like garou, she can’t adapt if she gets a punch thrown at her that she can’t see she won’t dodge it like gaoru would.

Garou also cant hit her with a punch from th kilometers away sh will b flying at while range spamming him
Hold on there I think I’m gonna need about 500 more words there. I’m not getting it. Give me the whole backstory on why she’s range spamming.

Also, I rewatched some RWBY again and Lord, I don’t like this show. Want to read fanfics.

Cinder in character appears to either go sword fight, fly and dive with swords, shoot fireballs, and only then shoot arrows. And obviously she never used arrow as a continuously following trail. Because otherwise she’d have a bit higher body count.

Hey Weekly, how do we treat Maiden’s output? Every attack = 1/5 Ozma’s? Sounds weird, so not sure.

Garou’s reactive evolution isn’t too spectacular in human compared to his other forms. Also he has no answer to Cinder just staying in the air and long ranging him. None. And her heat is above what Garou scales to at this point as well.

I was the premier arguer on Garou’s side. I know how this fight is gonna play out and it ain’t in Garou’s favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back