• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garnet vs. Toriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garnet, best gem, versus Toriel, best goat.

Both in character.

I'm interested to see how this would turn out. Who wins and why?

GarnetByKmes
Square Mom

Toriel overworld
Goat Mom

I was kinda basing this off of abilities rather than straight tiers, but i guess it is kind of a mis-match. Either way, there's still a fight here, right? Or is Garnet just done from the start?

Well Toriel's durability ignoring mainly comes from soul targetting. Garnet has no soul IIRC, so stomp.

Well Toriel's main ability is fire yes? Even if the whole "SOUL is the culmination of your entire being, not just your soul" thing is taken into consideration, Garnet kinda lacks an actual soul, and is pretty much immune to heat/fire attacks to her physical body. The only thing Toriel has over her is speed but other than that Garnet stomps.

I guess Garnet would take this one. Would've thought Toriel would be able to do more, but looking again, maybe not.

Garnet takes this. She's easily stronger and a far more capable melee fighter, and Toriel's strategy of being a stationary fighter isn't going to work so well here. Garnet could easily tank Tori's fire attacks, too, so Tori really can't do much here.

Yeah this match is a stomp here.

Toriel's Soul damage thing won't do jack to Garnet to the latter not having a soul as Weekly noted. She's also pretty immune to fire/heat. Not to mention her being much durable so she;s pretty fine altogether on that. Also she has her precog so there's that too.

Really the only thing Toriel has against Garnet is speed but even then that won't help her if she can't even damage Garnet one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back