• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He doesn't have the stamina tho. He'd eventually get tired. And Garnet's Future Vision would mean she could find away around his shield. Or if he shield spams she can launch him into space since she's way stonger than him. :D

I don't think keeping the shield up wastes any stamina, althrough launching him into space would work, but I don't remember Garnet ever doing that against an opponent in the show (might be forgeting something, my memory is trash).

Actually, that was Steven. He was in Peridot's escape pod and she mistook him for Peridot. She also, though, launched the communicator into orbit before it exploded. (Also can we just take a min to realize how many times Steven has nearly died. The Holo-Pearl, almost aging himself to death, nearly getting taken to Homeworld, etc.) It's way more often than should be for a 14 year-old kid.

SU is western version of Hunter X Hunter confirmed!!!!

Alright, so that's two votes for Estelle and none for Clarence.

Back