• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gargoyle's surprise but it's legit now

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
To be fair, I had this idea in my head for 2 months now, and the 7-A upgrade happened mostly because I wanted this to happen. Although I miscalculated a bit, so I hope this is fair anyway.

Credits to a guy in the title for giving me this idea.

As for the conditions

• Magia Record Kyoko and DMC3 Dante are used.
  • Speed is UNequalized.
  • K.O. via death.
Now I should sit in the corner and pray this is not a mismatch.

No battle theme for you, as I'm afraid to be shamed for my music taste.

Kyoko - 0

Dante - 0

Inconclusive - 0

KyokoS
MvC3Dante

From my memory, Kyoko (along with some other MagiReco girls) doesn't go for Doppel, which is a source of her witch powers, right away, as it's really hard to maintain that form.

It's more like they have no control over it, as it triggers only when the soul gem is corrupted, and doesn't last long. Only a few of them can use it at will.

Dante throws his AP advantage because Kyoko is 50 megatons and he is >>> 265 megatons

Well, she is faster in movement speed, so Dante might have troubles for approating, and his range attacks might be dodged

Meanwhile, she can mindhax him, how good is her Mind Manip ?

Yeah

If she somehow manages to survive a fatal blow there's a chance of the doppel triggering, because according to an interview a magical girl who thinks she's about to die would fall into despair and become a witch or, in Magi Reco's case, trigger her doppel.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, she is faster in movement speed, so Dante might have troubles for approating, and his range attacks might be dodged

Meanwhile, she can mindhax him, how good is her Mind Manip ?
Dante has resistance to mind hax. Is it stronger than what he's resisted?

The best feat of Mental Endurance that I remember is Vergil resisting mind attacks that are able to lead people to complete madness

Dante scales to Vergil

Now, if her Mind Hax is stronger than this, it could be a way to defeat Dante, meanwhile Quicksilver would give Dante enough speed to approch and one shot her

In the anthology comics, Kyoko gets Gae Bolg (With the conceptually bound to hit ability and everything) so technically...

I just checked the calc and I have two questions.

1) Why KE? The clouds were already there before the battle

2) Why 3 seconds?

1) No, the sky got completely covered in dark clouds in a middle of the fight.

2) I talked with Kepekley about the timeframe and he told to go with 3 seconds, so I used that.

The sky was already partially covered by clouds before that. It simply became darker, meaning that the clouds became thicker. https://youtu.be/aGomro8HOxI

That... doesn't answer my question. Why 3 seconds? There is no cutscene or anything, and the battle last way longer than that

1) Yes, but they were barely moving, and after the storm got thicker, the clouds started moving way faster than before.

2) Screen flash is pretty much a timeframe indicator, isn't it? And how is the timeframe dependant on how long the fight lasted?

That doesn't matter. Your calc assumes that the sky was 100% clear of clouds, when it clearly wasn't.

Screen flashing only means lightning bolts. Because Echidna performed the feat progressively throughout the fight

In my defense, I'll say that I suck at calcs, so KE was the easiest option for me. (Although I should have asked more calc members to see if something is wrong)

So what alternative do you propose? And could you make a separate thread about it?

I'd say use CAPE as it was already accepted. I'll make a thread as soon as i'm home

Back