• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf's Immortality

Why is Ganon's Immortality Type 2? Shouldn't it be Type 4, as it was grated by the Triforce of Power, which contains the essence of Din? Basically, it's like he was granted Immortality by her "accidentally". Ganondorf in Twilight Princess died ony AFTER the ToP left him probably by Master Sword's influnce.

I think the only reason he has it might be due to the fact he survived his execution at the hands of the Sages. The only reason he had survived originally was due to the Tri-Force of Power as you mentioned before. It would be Type 4 though as you explained. I'm pretty sure that the person who implimented it on the profile might not have gotten the full context or something. It literally shows the Tri-Force of Power fading from his hand in TP which is why he had died.

This man literally took the Master Sword into the chest and only died after the Tri-Force of Power had left him .

Ok, so what kind of ability is the one that the MS must have in order to do such a thing? Type 4 immortality negation (if that's even a thing)?

No.

Type4 fine.

Yeah except that? Definitely not certain master sword did that. May have been the triforce just leaving as Ganon failed.

He was turned into a shish kebab by the sages before, so I don't think it was just because he failed. I always assumed it was the MS as in several games (I don't remember if in TP as well as I haven't played it whole yet) is said to be the only thing that could put him down permanently.

Maybe because the the one who defeated him (Link), having the ToC, "stole" Ganondorf's ToP, in a similar way as how Ganondorf defeated Link in WW and took his piece? Then the mortal wound finished him. Zelda with ToW was nearby in both cases

Composite Link's profile is the only one that mentions type 2, and Composite Link's page is blocked. Can someone else do it?

Back