• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ganondorf (Twilight Princess)-1-
Ganondorf

Sephiroth Advent Children Complete
The One Winged Angel

Full power, no holds barred, all equipment, nothing equalized! An all-out fight to the death between the King of Darkness and the One-winged Angel! Who takes the win in this age-old grudge match?!

The real cal howard said:
Sephiroth's nearly a hundred times faster and more than a thousand times stronger. It's kinda apparent who'd win...
Didn't you say Ganon would win against Cloud if the CRT went through?

Granted that was with speed equal

Sephiroth is far higher into the solar system class than ganondorf. He oneshots by doing literally anything.

Theglassman12 said:
Cause I saw their calcs. Sephiroth is roughly 1000X stronger than Ganon.
I'm not seeing anything like that on either characters' profiles. I'm relatively new here, so if I'm just missing something basic on the site, that's one thing. But where are these "calcs" that determine Sephy to be a thousand times stronger than Ganon?

I see, thank you.

But then, I'm curious, The real cat howard, how did you figure Ganon would beat Cloud? Even without speed advantage, how did Ganon overcome Cloud's AP, in your opinion?

Wait until season 3 comes out before you add more abilities for Cloud.

Season 3 of what, you ask?

Of Final Fantasy FFVII Machinabridged, of course! ovo

Ganondorf's regen and his durability ignoring abilities, also called hax.
Pretty good reasoning. So, isn't this the same situation? If the only difference is speed, then shouldn't Ganon's regen and durability hax still win the day? (Not taking sides, just curious as to the reasoning.)

I'm more wary of Sephy than I am of Cloud, as Sephiroth is far more willing to go more than just swords and limits. Plus, pretty sure Sephy can cross dimensions while Cloud can't, so Drake World GG is an option for Ganon in that match.

I'm more wary of Sephy than I am of Cloud, as Sephiroth is far more willing to go more than just swords and limits. Plus, pretty sure Sephy can cross dimensions while Cloud can't, so Drake World GG is an option for Ganon in that match.
Very interesting indeed. I'd love to continue this train of thought\debate with you, since I'm finding it more and more engaging.

Ganon's range profile says he is cross universal via magic and reality warping (not sure if that's the same thing) and while I didn't see a cross dimensional ability listed on Sephiroth's, I'd be incredibly curious to see how these two would even interact with each other in a fight.

As for Sephiroth's will to push boundaries and limits, yes, he's incredibly cunning and ruthless. But don't forget, at Ganon's peak (which both characters are at) he also possesses genius level intellect. He and Sephiroth are both arrogant, but that's usually when they're up against opponents they view as inferior to them. But against a force as mighty as Sephiroth, I think Ganon is smart enough to go all out from minute one, and I'm actually terrified of the lengths he'd go to to win.

Under the circumstance Sephiroth starts winning

Ganon: Yes! I WILL BE VICTORIOUS

Sephiroth: Hmm....Give me a second (Turns on I pod and plays One winged Angel)

Ganon: Ahhhhh Crap....

Seph: Much better

Gargoyle One said:
Under the circumstance Sephiroth starts winning
Ganon: Yes! I WILL BE VICTORIOUS

Sephiroth: Hmm....Give me a second (Turns on I pod and plays One winged Angel)

Ganon: Ahhhhh Crap....

Seph: Much better
LOL. Alright, so do I take that as a vote?

I'm guessing you didn't see the massive AP advantage Sephiroth has.

Sephiroth's nearly a hundred times faster and more than a thousand times stronger. It's kinda apparent who'd win...
I did actually, I just know that it's useless.

It's just preventing from turning your body into a disembodied spirit if twilight princess is anything to go off of.

Ganon resists EE, so soul erasure is useless. Attacking the soul is also useless given that he regenerated from having his soul blown into pieces.

I never said soul erasure, I said attacking the soul. EE and attacking the soul are two different things.

Doesn't matter since Ganon can regen that as well. It also doesn't matter as, with equal speed, the moment Sephy attacks him he gets sent to the beautiful land of Passive transmutation.

Back