• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He has both transmutation and resistance to that, as well as resistance to every other material abilities in the game due to bathing into the life stream, which is likely on a planetary level since it's the source of the planet's energy/life.

@Triforce when the FF7 stuff gets done, he might be able to resist that as well, but we still have to look through some stuff beforehand.

TriforcePower1 said:
How good is his mindhax resistance? Inb4 it's in the trillions. </div>

Probably millions to billions.

His willpower is >> the planet's global consciousness (which includes every living being who has ever died).

Gargoyle One said:
You could have Equalized speed at least.
Somehow, I thought that maybe Ganondorf's Teleportation would offset the speed problem, his Durability hax would nullify Sephy's AP advantage, his nigh-Invulnerability to non-holy weapons could assist the former, his Regen could turn it into a real war of attrition, and his Invisibility might make things really interesting. I mistakenly thought that all these factors might make this a real fight.

I apologise for that; I understand now that Speed is literally the only stat that matters on this site (and basic AP if the former is equalized) and that aside from maybe one or two rare exceptions, nothing else makes the slightest difference. Sorry to waste everyone's time.

Somehow, I thought that maybe Ganondorf's Teleportation would offset the speed problem, his Durability hax would nullify Sephy's AP advantage, his nigh-Invulnerability to non-holy weapons could assist the former, his Regen could turn it into a real war of attrition, and his Invisibility might make things really interesting. I mistakenly thought that all these factors might make this a real fight.

I apologise for that; I understand now that Speed is literally the only stat that matters on this site (and basic AP if the former is equalized) and that aside from maybe one or two rare exceptions, nothing else makes the slightest difference. Sorry to waste everyone's time.

Speed isn't everything but when your opponent is hundreds, thousands, millions of times faster or even greater, he can land numerous blows on you before your mind could even process what was happening. In other words, you get speed stomped to death.

Back