• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have argument in this

Sonic in frontiers key have Indomitable Will and Madness Resistence

Indomitable Will (His unbreakable spirit made Sage question his ability to persist despite being in a state where he could barely stand, allowing her to realize his drive comes from protecting those precious to him. Despite the various challenges and threats he faced during his time on the Starfall Islands, be it enduring his Cyber Corruption to hazardous encounters with the Titans, The End stated that Sonic's courage had never wavered)​

Sonic have a great mental resistence (narrative) and capacity to afront extreme pain and weakness, incluiding the MADNESS resistence

Madness Manipulation and Corruption (Can withstand the power and presence of the World Rings, which were what likely drove the genies of the Arabian Nights mad)​

So the FEAR comparing to Madness, Corruption and extreame pain don't sound like a big deal from a SUPER SONIC

Power Nullification and Empathic Manipulation (Super Sonic was stated to neutralize the negative energies of Perfect Chaos and made it benevolent once again, rendering its will to fight inert)​

Purification (Type 2. Cleanses negative energies, varying from evil beings to anger and negative emotions)​

Sonic can easily Purification inself from the fear and continue the fight
I think this should counter seph's fear hax

Still voting Sonic

Not relevant argument here, layers or not, the fear can't stop Sonic
Most definitely relevant. Apparently Sonic has only one layer of resistance to Fear/Madness/Corruption/etc. It's a very GOOD resistance, but still only one layer. More layers beat less resistances, so it'll work.

Imagine the fear is just the One Winged Angel veni veni venias part looped

Sonic only needs to use one of them for a 346x speed increase, Boost has no charge time and Spin Dash can also come out in an instant without needing a charge in Frontiers
Still, this is considering he uses all of the speed boost moves. Either way, Sephi still makes Sonk fear fra

Most definitely relevant. Apparently Sonic has only one layer of resistance to Fear/Madness/Corruption/etc. It's a very GOOD resistance, but still only one layer. More layers beat less resistances, so it'll work.
The point is not resistance, it is just that sonic's willpower will make him continue besides the fear

Am on mobile does Sonic resist Life Manip?
How does the Life Manip work?

Also, like I said before, it's less about the Resistance to Fear and moreso that Sonic won't immediately go into a blind panic and be unable to function. If he's quite literally paralyzed with fear to the point has unable to move (as said above), he's going to use Chaos Control and either teleport away (in which case Sonic won't get close again) or stop time with layered time hax. He'd basically have no other option. And again, Invulnerability. What's the answer then?

Thanks for the info, Winston. If Sephiroth used it and Super Sonic's health was brought down to 1, I don't think Sephiroth has a way to capitalize on that before Sonic simply heals himself (be it with Sonic Heal or the Chaos Emeralds) due to a combination of 4x greater reaction speed + Invulnerability.

Sephiroth don't have a big number of inmortalitys types and regeneration shit? Literally they can't kill the other, again

He'll use any of them in character, not all of them at once. Where'd you get the idea he'd use all of em at once?
All of the moves were mentioned by a user to provide Sonic a 54x amp (him using all of them). I assumed that meant he’s going to use them all to speed amp.
Minor thing, Sonic has 4 different moves that provide a 50x amp, and all of them amp combat AND travel speed (and reaction speed).

Boost, Spin Dash, Drop Dash, Super Peel out = 54x speed amp
Referring to this ^

But, I change my vote to incon. Doesn’t seem like either can beat each other with Sonic’s resistances, speed, invulnerability and Sephi’s Regen, Immortality, and fear manip

All of the moves were mentioned by a user to provide Sonic a 54x amp (him using all of them). I assumed that meant he’s going to use them all to speed amp.

Referring to this ^

But, I change my vote to incon. Doesn’t seem like either can beat each other with Sonic’s resistances, speed, invulnerability and Sephi’s Regen, Immortality, and fear manip
x54 amp was up to x340 amp with only spindash xd

Voting for Incon

Back