• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hm. Walter White with prep time... i'm not sure. Arthur has shown some combat experience (very little) with the three guys in the subway and it's more than what Walter White has shown.

Walter vs Jessie scuffles aren't life and death senerios.

Joker (Arthur) has shown to be more skilled with a gun than what Walter has shown.

But Walter has prep time... hm...

Personally, I can't say it's that tough when Walter's prep can easily deal with anybody (normal human, you know what I mean) carrying a gun. Giving this to Walter via his prep time prowess.

Also, OP. Walter is 10-B. Not a 10-A.

Would that make it a stomp? Joker also is having a week's worth of prep but I don't understand the point of giving Arthur prep time. What is he going to do with it?

Walt is, like, a master in preparation. I have a feeling he's gonna pull some shit out the moment the battle begins.

Walter is far, far, far more intelligent and stable. He'll outwit and use any manner of chemicals, explosives, or guns to win the battle before it starts.

Well, it's not exactly like Joker doesn't have any chances but I wonder what he'll do with a week's worth of prep.

Blue Sprinkle Cookies FRA

Mmmm...Should i either reduce the prep time or just remove the prep time to make it fair?

Well, that change would move the win to Joker, unless you give Walt his car.

I just don't think Arthur's prep effects his chances of winning in any way, positive or negative.

I would remove prep. Prep doesn't do much if anything for Arthur. But it does leagues for Walter. Walter is skilled without prep. Even if he does lose. (I'm not sure if he does. I'll have to look into it again)

Give Walt the car. It's too late in the thread to switch the win the Joker, as late editing in the OP to help an opponent out is against the rules.

I was just arguing that Arthur having prep is pointless and would make this a stomp in Walter's favor.

Where does it take place? If it's in an environment that doesn't let Walt just drive right into him from the very start. Joker could and would play if smart and wait to get a good hit in while using cover

Oh. That puts him in a bad place. Cause I think that makes it mostly a clear drive towards Him.

Then again. He has gotten hit by a car before. He may shoot and then roll over it like he did before.

Buttersamuri said:
Oh. That puts him in a bad place. Cause I think that makes it mostly a clear drive towards Him.

Then again. He has gotten hit by a car before. He may shoot and then roll over it like he did before.
Well, no. Joker was hit by a car being in another car. There isn't anything to say Joker will survive Walt backing his wheels over Joker's head.

And Walt's windshield seems pretty durable. Joker's gun will crack it but not break it through for a head shot.

No, he literally gets ran over in the film. He gets hit by a car hard enough the windshield breaks and then gets up and runs.

Buttersamuri said:
No, he literally gets ran over in the film. He gets hit by a car hard enough the windshield breaks and then gets up and runs.
Yes, but that was in traffic. Not Walt going high speed like he did against the drug dealers.

Which is why he would shoot Walter. Walter can either drive or shoot. But he can do both accurately. If he shoots. Joker goes for cover. If he drives. Joker shoots.

And it still hit him hard enough to break the windshield. Which is fairly tough

Walt drives, hits Joker with higher speed than previously shown Joker could take, it stuns Joker, Walt gets out of the car, and shoots Joker in the head as Joker tries to reach for his gun.

Why would he just stand there. They are several dozen meters away from each other. SBA. So the distance a pistol could fire: that gives '''plenty of time''' to aim and shoot

Which would make it hard for Joker to avoid the car if he is waiting till the last minute to pull the trigger. Joker hasn't been shown to dodge well also has the speed of a normal human. If he is waiting to fire for when Walt gets close, Walt will still be charging right at Joker.

And since Joker will be aiming for the head, The windshield will change the course of the bullet's trajectory, protecting Walt from a fatal shot.

What do you mean? It's a car. If you are staring at a cat have have more than a few seconds, dodging it is easy. Take a couple steps to the side. They have to slow down or stop cause making a sudden turn would seriously slow it down and can resist in a crash

Walt is pressing down on the gas petal, going 80 or 100 miles per hour. Where is this battle field taking place if the OP is allowing Walt to have his car?

Ok. That actually screws him over then. Cause a pistol can shoot from several dozens of meters away. He still has a few seconds. And now if he moves to the side like any person would. Turning off course would cause him to lose control of the car.

Buttersamuri said:
Ok. That actually screws him over then. Cause a pistol can shoot from several dozens of meters away. He still has a few seconds. And now if he moves to the side like any person would. Turning off course would cause him to lose control of the car.
If the battle field is a huge area, Walt can continue on and slow down when he is far enough away. And after encountering Joker having a gun, he would rethink his steps before trying again.

And if he started to slow down. That just gives him more time. And Joker is patient. He would likely wait to Walt is close enough before moving. Which would make it really hard for Walt to slow down suddenly and not get shot. Or not get shot when that close to joker

Buttersamuri said:
Which is why he would shoot Walter. Walter can either drive or shoot. But he can do both accurately. If he shoots. Joker goes for cover. If he drives. Joker shoots.
Why can't Walt drive and shoot to throw Joker off?

15E96555-7DAE-4A7A-90A4-965E8175F70E

Buttersamuri said:
It makes him less accurate. He has to concentrate on doing both. Which would make him less accurate.
And The Joker would have to avoid being ran over and being shot. Sounds equal.

Back