• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer Chapter updates revision

I think all of this is fine, with a likely being placed in front of Han's spiritualization and black flames until he displays them. I'll have to go back and reread about spiritualization so I can understand it better. I know that the Yunhon clan is supposed to be able to nullify magic, but I can't quite recall how. It doesn't seem to function in a conventional sense.

True for that.

Pretty sure he states to have the black flames tough. Spiritualization is debatable because while he doesn't directly state it, we are shown two images of it while the statement is made.

To say the thruth tough, Yoohwa got a lot out of loosing.

She legit got the gamer's abilities.

Thanks as usual Risci.

Yeah, the mind manip is one thing. Time is another, as that could've been predicted from his time acceleration. But space as well? Jeez. I'm kind of excited to see when he'll face those who are more well known in the abyss, as well as those who have lived for hundreds of years. Even with Yoowha, credible a threat as she was, she was still only around Han's age.

Also, I think we should only use % increases as direct AP translations for when there is a statement referring to such. Because the calculations literally prove otherwise. With both speed and AP.

Litentric Teon said:
Thanks as usual Risci.
Yeah, the mind manip is one thing. Time is another, as that could've been predicted from his time acceleration. But space as well? Jeez. I'm kind of excited to see when he'll face those who are more well known in the abyss, as well as those who have lived for hundreds of years. Even with Yoowha, credible a threat as she was, she was still only around Han's age.
He does mention that he isn't as powerful as loli here too.

And the chapter where he uses the mind-hax he mentions he's only better in skill.

Yeah, it's weird. One moment he says he has the magic power of his teacher, and that he's one step below Hwan, and now he suddenly is below his teacher again? That doesn't make sense, given how reliable Han is, and the facts of his gamer ability to directly put magic power as a number.

It seems that the staff might also grant him some kind of necromancy.

At least Han has confirmed that he can use spiritualization, of two types on top of that. And he might be getting some conventional form of soul/spirit manipulation as well, which is something I've been expecting for a while.

Yeah, it is pretty intresting.

What skill would having someone he mindhaxed share their power increases with him anyways?

Also, I would wait with accepting the fan-made translation as canon, it is made with google translate.

Season 4: Chapter 42 is already out on webtoo .

Looks like he is gonna grow stronger whenever that girl from church of mask also grows stronger. That contract is truely powerful, what happen if he does the same to multiple people and let them work for him.

I thought you guys were talking about for chapter 42. But yeah, we would have to wait for next week to get a perfect translation from webtoon on chapter 43.

Thank you risci.

That dragon fight looked amazing. It looks like it might have used some kind of gravity manip, which means Han may have resistance through whatever spell he used.

Kwon and Sun-il keep getting more and more powerful at an outrageous pace. Though I really appreciate that Sun-il is doing it on his own. I really hope that we can see more from him.

Also, was Han dodging light speed attacks in this chapter? It really seemed that way.

I... think he was.

He was blitzing around ligthning, wind and light ones.

Untless translations mention a reason for this I'll assume they aren't the FTL kind, or that its an outlier, or a retcon, cuz no way in hell he just got FTL out of nowhere.

So Kwon now scales to 16/20 kilotons due to being stronger than Han AP wise, as does Yoohwa.

Didn't Han already have a teaching ability tho?

That's what I'm saying. If those beams of light were indeed lightspeed attacks (They look similar to Yoohwa's lightspeed attacks), then he likely just jumped up a tier in speed. But yeah, waiting for translations is best. I don't think he's faster than light if he was, but likely relativistic seeing how close he was to them, and dodging multiple within a few meters of each other.

Yeah. I don't even want to know what's going on with her. Her mind hax is probably scary. It wouldn't surprise me if she comes back and starts stopping time and manipulating gravity. It makes me excited to see Hwan fight again because he's supposed to be stronger than both of them, so I"m sure he'll have to showcase something new at some point. Though The Black Sun and existence erasure are good enough.

Seriously tough, the ability to find a book describing a skill, even something as simle as dishwashing to something as outlandish as space-time manip, absorb it (and other variations of it to increase the skills effectiveness) and being able to share it with up to 600.000 people who blindy follow you is a brutal skill.

And she can summon them too, who the hell can beat that without being able to stomp?

Though, did han just plung ice into the dragon and made it expand? That's nasty, and "good" for battles cuz he isn't above doing things like that.

Back