• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer Chapter updates revision

Yeah, this is all getting quite insane.

Can't wait to see what time leap does, as well as Han's space skill.

Yoohwa in a vs battle..I need to find a good one for her.

The webtoon's translation of 44 is strange. It says that Kwon should have astral projection and the capacity to use both black flames and blue ice. I think they mean the blue accelerator flames, but I'm not sure. The translation for this particular chapter just felt strange.

What a cliffhanger. That dragon was pretty powerful, and smart also. Is there a way we can confirm whether those magic lightning and light are actually the same as normal lightning and light.

If we can confirm that, we might get a pretty good speed feat for our boy Han.

The lightnings are real due to Han using lightning magic to create sky to ground lightning.

That light likely isn't, as it was just as fast as the lightning and Han a few chapters ago mentioned how it's supposed to be undodgable.

Agreed, though his flight speed is likely above transonic with his enhancements by a good deal. I wish we had more quantifiable feats in that regard.

Can we backward scale with multipliers? As in, his speed is around mach 2000 with speed amps, so he should be mach 100 without them.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Can we backward scale with multipliers? As in, his speed is around mach 2000 with speed amps, so he should be mach 100 without them.
If the multipliers are reliable, yes.

Its time dilatation, he never kept up with someone on mhs+ speeds without it, and he mentioned how everything is actualy in slowmo. Plus it's described by Gaia his ability, so they should be.

The amp has always been 2000%, true. I feel I'd be more on board with it if he hadn't needed a form of it to keep up with someone who was only mach 1 in terms of reactions and combat speed. Han's stats tend to not scale linearly as well, with a few exceptions. Han's speed was unquantifiable until the speed of sound display from the guild leader, whom Han one shot. And I don't quite want to call it an outlier as we didn't have any definitive speed feats until that point.

I'm not sure. Maybe it's just a case of the author not knowing how fast their characters are. But I think this was before the Mach 2309 feat so meh. I'm really just not sure honestly.

I think a "likely Massively Hypersonic (should only be 20 times slower then with his time dilatation)" should do it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I think a "likely Massively Hypersonic (should only be 20 times slower then with his time dilatation)" should do it
Seems fine.

I'm guessing the golems are getting upgraded due to han believing they could beat the dragon too.

I agree with a likely rating.

Yeah, I'm fine with the golems being upgraded. They should be physically superior to Han regardless.

I was thinking of a new key, what with them getting perpetually stronger I don't think we could just scale them from creation

I agree. They should increase as Han does presumably. I understand they have their own levels but they are consistent threats to Han's enemies. Same with his familiars.

If he is able to create objects with his ability, isn't that a creation ability.

Edit: Reality warping is more like changing the things that already exist into whatever you want. i think, not sure.

KaiserReinhardt said:
If he is able to create objects with his ability, isn't that a creation ability.
Edit: Reality warping is more like changing the things that already exist into whatever you want. i think, not sure.
Its more that he's skills ingore the laws of physics in general. His healing allows to create energy from other realities out of nothing, his body creates matter out of nothing when a piece is removed etc.

It bends the laws of reality so that gamemechanics become an actual thing.

Oh, i was just talking about his ability to create object from nothing. That's what the abyss auction leader wanted from him right. He wanted han to create a object for him, using his creation ability.

He wanted him to do that, yeah, but they wanted it cause his ability ignores real world logic and can make stuff that is litiraly only possible in fantasy.

The only reason he should get minor reality warping is because he's powers ignore things like the amount of energy needed to create a city sized pocket dimension (enough to nuke the planet), can give back the stamina to hwan, despite that needing him to create energy out of nothing, etc.

Wait a momoent!

There is an actual statement that Han can affect "enemies with indeterminable forms" with mana

Was that statement in the battle against Yoohwa?

And all of fiction defies standard physics. I don't think Han should have reality warping until he really demonstrates such a feat. Right now it just seems like a high level of creation.

No, it was done with one of the weapons, the ogre club, as it stated that it can hit formless enemies due to the mana imbued with it.

As for the physycs, I would agree if the abyss aucrion didnt state that it bypasses cause and effect.

Oh, nice.

Perhaps, but that sounds more like bypassing physical laws. Perhaps something along the line of law manipulation. But we haven't seen him create something, and we can't safely conclude that the abyss auction meant that Han has reality warping powers beyond the ability to create ID barrier. I think we should just wait until he actually creates the thing.

Back