• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up so forgive me if something flew over my head, but a lot of the most important stuff is already linked sans Reactive Evolution.

In Forces Sonic grew stronger by staying in cell [doing moviments in it?], he then said to have this ability to Infinite.

@Dark His arms and legs were bound as well.

Whatever it is, Statistics Amplification is the wrong ability to classify it as.

Theglassman12 said:
how does erasing history constitute as causality manipulation?
It's self-explanatory.

You erase history, you erase the cause of one's existence, thus the desired effect being the object/person no longer exists. Eggman was using the Time Eater to undo his past failures and erase Sonic.

@Violet Problem is he got stronger while he was imprisoned with his arms and legs bound. He got stronger out of and in combat.

It wouldn't be evolution, his body isn't getting modified or anything.

I think him being stronger while in jail is just sonic plots making no sense as usual.

how is it reactive evolution? He only got stronger over time. He didn't adapt to anything deadly.

Eggman was kind enough to give sonic a copy of Solitary Fitness by Charles Bronso while imprisoning and torturing him

Also yeah getting stronger over time isn't really reactive anything. I don't have reactive evolution just because I work out.

Hey, now that were doing revisions I got a question

Considering Sonic learns stuff pretty quickly during his adventures (Chaos Control, Extreme Gears, SwordPlay, Etc) what would that qualify as?

Wait wait wait .... Before I respond to the Sonic wank (just kidding I agree with the above for the majority.... Neutral on Resistance to Existence Erasure)...

Mario doesn't get stuff from Party even though it's implied to be canon ?

I put Accelerated Development, but shouldn't he also have Reactive Power Level? He told Infinite he was getting stronger every second during their fight.

I would not take his statement seriously since he never displayed/proved that in all the previous games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back