• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the equipments and moves from Chronicles, said game ends with a cliffhanger.

Well Ex did explain that, apparently, the game is ambiguously stated to be one of Sonic's last adventures.

@Cal No fighting O^O

Let's not. Seriously.

Aside from that, I'll be willing to update the rest of the profiles today. I'm currently in school though, so I'll have to do it later.

ShakeResounding said:
Shouldn't every Super Form have Resistance to Mind Manipulation from the Chaos Emeralds?
Knuckles and Tails got it.

Burning Blaze should get it too as the Sol Emeralds are counterparts of the Chaos Emeralds.

@VioletVoid100 Hold up, does ESP boost Silver's physical stats? I thought it was just a wave that disorients his opponents.

@ShakeResounding Silver already resists mindhax in base since he was unaffected by the Ifrit's passive abilities.

Shadow removing his limiters boosts his stats since were supposed to restain him, but i do not remember Silver ESP state being able to boost his stats.

@Cal Sol Emeralds function the same way the Chaos Emeralds do.

@DMB 1 I suggested it to make the distinction, Egg Salamander and Egg Wizard are baseline while Solaris's feat is clearly above baseline and the exact degree of it is unknown as it isn't stated how many universes there are.

@Shadow. But they're not Chaos Emeralds. Chaos Emeralds have many feats that the Sol Emeralds don't have and even Burning Blaze looks completely different to a Chaos Emerald empowered Super Form. They don't have enough 1-to-1 showings to justify it.

It is implied that the Sol Emeralds are the Chaos Emeralds of that world, the chaos ones does seem to not exist in Blaze reality. About her form, not all the forms gains a complete yellow color: Examples Classic Knuckles [Pink], Imperator IX [Grey], Mighty and Ray. I'm open for a possibly.

DMB 1 said:
But there's really nothing that suggests that those timelines could be more than 1000.
Which is why I didn't suggest a 2-B rating.

I've seen it on other profiles where characters get an "At least 2-C" just by being stronger than another 2-C.

@Cal The Sol Emeralds have the same infinite power, thoughts to power, space-time manipulation, and power bestowing properties the Chaos Emeralds have. Also Super Knuckles is pink while the standard super form is yellow.

How many of the same statements do the Sol Emeralds have with the Chaos Emeralds then? I don't recall Blaze using any sort of Chaos Control or anything of the sort, nor do I recall them having the thoughts to power shiz.

The real cal howard said:
How many of the same statements do the Sol Emeralds have with the Chaos Emeralds then? I don't recall Blaze using any sort of Chaos Control or anything of the sort, nor do I recall them having the thoughts to power shiz.
Sol Emeralds allow dimensional travel and the Egg Salamander after absorbing the Sol Emeralds' power is able to use spatial slicing. Blaze was also able to restore the Sol Emeralds' power when they got drained after being encouraged by Sonic and his friends.

On another note, the part where Shadow taking off his inhibitor rings drains him of stamina should likely be removed from his weaknesses. While this is a thing in Sonic X, it doesn't appear to apply to the game continuity as Shadow was completely fine after wiping out an whole army of numerous Mephiles clones without his inhibitors, and was never stated to drain him in the games.

I've seen some interesting fan theories. One is that he wears them so humanity doesn't see him as a threat due to the events of 06, another funny one I saw once is that it prevents him from mutating into some Black Arms monster.

Time for the big question. Are Wisps Standard or Optional Equipment?

I would say specifically for Sonic they're Standard Equipment. He's used the Wisps the most out of everybody else in the franchise (alongside having an entire game dedicated to them), and you're even capable of holding onto them and entering levels with them in Lost World. Plus, they've shown up in every Modern Sonic game since Colors and have consistently been there.

Avatar should also have it as Standard Equipment, because of wispons. For everybody else, I would list it under Optional Equipment. While they've been shown capable of using wisps in various different games, it hasn't nearly been to the extent that Sonic's used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back