• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too agree that Sonic, Shadow and likely Silver should have the same intelligence.

I can see gifted intelligence for Shadow.

He's mastered Chaos Control, is very skilled in using a wide range of weapons and vehicles, he saw through Mephiles's attempt to manipulate him, appears to have knowledge on machinery when he deduced that Omega was on standby mode, and should be very knowledgeable on the functions of the Space Colony Ark.

Sonic I could see it too, I don't know about Silver though.

Indeed, Sonic has shown to have a high cognitive function such as when he quickly mastered swordplay in Black Knight or learned Chaos Control just from observing Shadow in SA2.

Why don't we do like what we did with Archie Sonic and separate it for in and out of combat?

Something like "Above Average, gifted/genius/whatever combatant and tactician."

Dark649 said:
I too agree that Sonic, Shadow and likely Silver should have the same intelligence.
All three should have gifted intelligence. And Mephiles should be considered a genius for manipulating the entire cast of Sonic characters in a 200 year span plan and NOT gifted since this plan can only happen with genius level beings.

Would any of this be good to add yet? Everybody agrees with most of the stuff here, and I can avoid adding the stuff still being discussed.

I also suggested this as I don't think Shadow should have a separate key for uninhibited, it's just him taking off his inhibitor rings rather than a transformation.

High 6-A, higher without Limiters | At least 5-A to 4-A to 2-C, higher without Limiters

Seems fine, through Shadow has never removed his limiters in Super Form, so its unknown if he can sustain the transformation without them.

I've done both Sonic's, Shadow, Silver, and Blaze.

@Shadow Would you mind adjusting Shadow's page with the key removal?

I'm neutral about that, i have upgraded some intelligence. The profile can be asked by another Admin to be locked if needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back