• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@VioletVoid100 Hold up, does ESP boost Silver's physical stats? I thought it was just a wave that disorients his opponents.
@ShakeResounding Silver already resists mindhax in base since he was unaffected by the Ifrit's passive abilities.
It was stated in Sonic Runners that he grew more powerful due to that state as he discovered his "true power". It's in his profile.

@Shadow It was on that one Sonic mobile game called Sonic Runners. It had a plot and everything, and I actually remember unlocking him.

"Silver is a time-traveling hedgehog with a number of superpowers. Though he can be rather reckless, he intends to continue fighting for a peaceful world."

Nothing about ESP.

@UltimateFlare Whoops, I missed your post.

That being said, it just says Silver grew stronger and discovered his true power after Blaze left. Nothing about the ESP specifically boosting him. So I disagree with giving him a "higher with ESP."

"Silver's Signature Move is ESP. He can scramble his Rival's controls!" -Rivals

"Silver can use his mind control Signature Move to confuse his Rival's sense of direction." -Rivals 2

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
ESP doesn't amp him physically, it's a psychokinetic wave that disorients his opponents by attacking their minds.
Then why does he use it to keep up and handle with Infinite while Sonic was screwing around in Luminous Forest? Cause after that, we don't see him do that when fighting the clones or flying.

He can fly without using that cyan glow. He did so numerous times. Generations is one along with Forces and that one scene when he first encountered Sonic in 06 when he threw that energy ball.

Yet in parts of the game he doesn't. Either he just wanted to show off his "true power" or the game wants to be visually impressive as an anniversary game. Either way, 06 is kinda inconsistent though. Even though I like it.

Grew stronger in the context of boosting his stats via his psychic energy. Hence why he glows like that in certain situations to stand a chance against his opponents (like Infinite for example).

Bump.

Anybody without the completed tag still needs to have stuff added into the profile. I'm willing to get this done and over with so we can move on to future revisions.

I don't entirely agree with wisps being standard, gonna explain why in a little vbit.

Alright, we've stalled long enough.

Whether the Wisps are SE or not is a different subject, but I'd like to finish adding the abilities to the rest of the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back