• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game Solaris vs Time Eater

Time Eater has immeasurable speed so he can speedblitz one Solaris at a time though Solaris is Omnipresent only in time, not in space though. I think Solaris can one shot Time Eater with Energy Beams even at Low end 2-C even though it's possible that he could be a 2-B.

Sorry if it looks like a stomp but what are your thoughts?

Withersoul 235 said:
Solaris pretty easily.
I think you have a good point. When I made this thread I wasn't 100% sure about Solaris vs Time Eater. Now that you commented I can safely assume that Solaris either speedblitz or one shots with Energy Beams and Time Eater isn't nigh-omnipresent in speed though he has immesurable speed.

Either way this thread should be closed as Solaris curbstomps.

Going with Solaris, he is way more powerful, he could also counter Time Eater's Time Manipulation with his own Space-Time Manipulation and Reality Warping, or by destroying all existing timelines.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Going with Solaris, he is way more powerful, he could also counter Time Eater's Time Manipulation with his own Space-Time Manipulation and Reality Warping, or by destroying all existing timelines.
You're also right. Time Eater can't beat 2-C Solaris let alone 2-B Solaris.

Solaris' page also mentions that he is 4D, has "History Manipulation" and Temporal Omnipresence, and he seems to have a ridiculously high advantage in intelligence.

Adamjensen2030 said:
You're also right. Time Eater can't beat 2-C Solaris let alone 2-B Solaris.
So, yeah, you're right, Solaris seems to have superior power, durability, speed, intelligence and hax, he stomps.

I am also looking forward to what Project Sonic 2017 has in store.

It looks like they might have a Planet Level Death Egg as the Final Boss. I hope the final boss is at least Galaxy Level or above IMO

Back