• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game of the Year: 2017 edition.

And you said that you have no patience, which is what turn based RPGs requires from you most of the time.

TeenAngel101 said:
So far, there have only been three games that have managed to make RPG's fun.

Paper Mario

Undertale

Persona 5
When you realize Super Paper Mario and Undertale are practically the same game, your mind will be blown and it'll never be the same OwO

Touhou is Undertale but harder and with more girls.

Earthbound is Undertale but Nintendo.

Everything is Undertale.

Undertale is a game about how you shoudn't be obsedded with games and move on in life.

In terms of games that came out this year, definitely Cuphead.

However, in terms of games I played this year, I played Metal Gear Rising for the first time earlier this month and it's easily in my top 10 favorites now. Damn I wish I'd had the means to play that game earlier. Sucks though because there's likely never going to be a Rising 2.

Speaking of game that came out in 2017, how about that new bubsy game hollow knight, I mean, that was sure unexpected am I right?

tfw youre the only staff listed as an UT opponent @Teen

No screw UT @Saikou

Not too keen on 2017 games here but DDLC, Touhou, and when I get to it, Cuphead.

Love BotW

I really love that you can get Wolf Link and Epona since Twilight Princess is my first Zelda game

Doki Doki Literature Club is great too.I still haven't played it myself but I watched my friend play it and the plot twists are great.I really love plot twists

Not enough experience with gaming since life got really busy this year. Picked up Star Wars Battefront II for myself, twice, on PC and XBox, and it's a damn blast. OVO

Back