• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the motherly, wise, water-wielding heroines. Gali from Bionicle vs Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Both characters are in their most powerful states: Gali at the end of the main story and Katara at the end of the first Avatar series. Gali has the Mistika Armor and Katara's powers are boosted by the full moon.

Both the Bionicle and Avatar universes have their own subtleties and nuances that prevent this from being a stomp. For example, Katara could use martial arts and bloodbending (if she is angry enough) against Gali, but I don't know if bloodbending could work because Gali is biomechanical and has more fighting experience.

Sorry, but that doesn't work. Gali could literally make Katara explode by agrassively poking her, because of the difference in strenght. You also didn't specify that speed is equalized so Gail blitzes Katara too.

Why does speed need to be equalized? To ensure a fair fight? I see the stats for Gali and Katara but I thought there was something in Katara's bag that could help her even the oods, but I guess not.

Sadly not. Katara can't do anythign here. That's why I suggest that you check out the pages that I linked if you want to understand how this stuff works here.

I hope you'll like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back