• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

@MaidRips
“Well you certainly seem excited. I think that could become an incredible mage if you put your mind to it. I don’t know why but I feel like you have that potential.”

@Jackythejack

"I can punch stuff very well. 'I cast fist', is the phrase, yes?" V.M. helpfully informs, popping out of who-knows-where.
Bailey was surprised for half a second at the sudden appearance. They almost jumped backwards but they remained cool. They crossed their arms over their chest.

”Okay, so, what, boxing? I can box too. That’s not like, magic or whatever.” They shrugged.

"Huh, I wonder what kinda spells I can cast....of course, I probably shouldn't try finding out while we're here....maybe once we leave" he says, "but like, imagine something cool! Like dark magic....and uh light magic! Lark magic?"

@MaidRips @Dragoonseraphim @Jackythejack ect

"also have a map here" Noah said with a smile as she showed the hologram to her team
[Bump this because people ignore me.]
"Huh, I wonder what kinda spells I can cast....of course, I probably shouldn't try finding out while we're here....maybe once we leave" he says, "but like, imagine something cool! Like dark magic....and uh light magic! Lark magic?"
"I have light/divine magic, if you want I can teach you" she proposes

Bailey was surprised for half a second at the sudden appearance. They almost jumped backwards but they remained cool. They crossed their arms over their chest.

”Okay, so, what, boxing? I can box too. That’s not like, magic or whatever.” They shrugged.
"Hmph, very well. But do you have a sudden silver arm? Because I have one of those now, for some odd reason." And yes, now that Bailey looks, V.M.'s left arm is a majestic silver prosthetic, beautifully crafted, radiating a majestic aura. From the way V.M. phrased her sentence, it's safe to say she probably didn't have this before.

@Dragoonseraphim

"Potential? I'm just a nerd with waaayy too much time on her hands! I mean, imagine me pulling off a magic spell -- like... watch me just wave a wand around and make something miraculously happen--"

Instinctively, she reached for the lone object inside of her pocket and whisked it out. But what she expected to see didn't prove her point in the slightest. This thing, whatever it was, felt ethereal. A glowing emerald energy coursed through it's rod-shaped physique. It was crackling with some sort of magic-based electricity upon her words, but she quickly began to huff and puff on the thing, aiming to put the wand out like a flame. It was a nonsensical effort, but it managed to simmer it down regardless.

“Uh...can’t say I do,” they said with a shake of their head. They glanced to Cass just in time to see that item in their hand began to spark and shoot out electricity.

They jumped back. “What the hell is that!? Is that a ******* taser!?” what kind of taser...

"Some hell of a TASER!"

Yet, she kept a firm grip on it's handle, unsure of what it would do if it were dropped, or worse, not handled properly. In her mind, it was just as deadly as a firearm, and should have been treated as such. If anything, the artifact frightened her more.

“Whatever the **** it is how the **** do we turn it off?!” Bailey asked as they gestured wildly to the artifact. Yeah that cool demeanor was starting to snap. “Seriously what the ****?”

"I think it's off!"

She'd say, the wand obeying her commands, naturally. That emerald light subsiding into dulled transparency. Though, if he were to find mana from it, he would be lucky enough to sense a vast amount embedded in it's skeleton. This was the Shiny Rod. A legendary wand passed down from witches past. And somehow, it had found it's way into the hands an unextraordinary individual like her.

After a while, Kahl's senses pick up on another opening through the gate, with some guards nearby. While not anywhere particularly near said area, he takes the intervening time to move further out and, eventually, approach the checkpoint more naturally than if he had simply walked out of the tree line right in front of the guards. He waves cordially as he approaches.

"Holy God, That thing is weird, we should be careful with that" Noah said jumping in paranoia when she saw such an object, she did not care that her staff took him but this was something else

"A wand emitting lightning? How curious. It seems to obey your command, but does this extend for all magical weaponry?"

“...Ah, I spaced out again.”

I am on autopilot mode again. How many times now was it...How many times will I still be who I am.

“Welp, too philosophical, so let see...interesting talk, guard, town...”

Trying to remember the chain of events through the haze, he suddenly remembered the halberd the guard wield clearly...as if he know where it came from, what it’s made out of, how it’s used...

“Trace On”

Instantly, that same Halberd is then recreated from mana, before it lay heavily on his hand.

“Hm...That’s one power tested. Hey, do anybody want to go to the Weapon shop and go window shopping with me?”

Finally done talking with myself, I then talk with everyone else on the group, while darting my eyes around to find a weapon shop

"Actually, teaching each other our own unique talents sounds like an incredible idea..."

(oops, everyone's gonna get OP now)

617e9efbedf27a3600292d2447703915.jpg

@Oliver

The town's name appeared to be "Bluegears Village", the mountain range in the distance being the Atropos Mountains.

@Paul

The librarian tried to say "hi", but stopped as Yuuki quickly beelined past her. Upon reaching the history section, she could see a wide variety of books, detailing the history of the world and various regions, the names of whom were completely unfamiliar to her. "Sylvan", "Amorrosa", "The Warring Beasts"... none of it really meant anything to her.

@Phoenix

Though, she did take the time to say hello to Apollyon. "Welcome to the library. Can I help you find anyhing today?"

@DontTalk

The highest building would be that watchtower at the edge of town, but there was somewhat of a feeling of danger surrounding it, likely due to what looked like a magic-technology cannon mounted at the top of it. After that, the highest buildings would be some of the two-story buildings in town. There were also mountains in the distance if he wanted to go even higher.

@Crim

Deathtopia, as his name seemingly was, would travel along the well-lit road (though it wasn't that needed due to the bright sun), coming across a pair of humans in armor, carrying halberds. They both looked at him and pointed their weapons. "Stop right there. State your name and business."

@Hl3 or Bust

They give the same greeting as they gave to the others. "Halt! State your name and business," they warn. this time, they seem a bit more... competent, so to speak.

@Andy

As he traced the halberd, something rather interesting came to mind. As he created the weapon, he could sense its complex inner workings. It would appear the halberd was laced with magic-powered technology, the primary purposes being to fire a blast of non-elemental magic from the tip, and to give the blade an electric, taser-like effect.

"I think it's off!"

She'd say, the wand obeying her commands, naturally. That emerald light subsiding into dulled transparency. Though, if he were to find mana from it, he would be lucky enough to sense a vast amount embedded in it's skeleton. This was the Shiny Rod. A legendary wand passed down from witches past. And somehow, it had found it's way into the hands an unextraordinary individual like her.
“Okay, well let’s just...” they made a gesture with their hand. “Make sure it stays off, huh? I don’t want anyone getting zapped here.”

especially not Bailey themself.

"Well, since we're all practicing our newfound abilities here, I might as well join in," he says, readying Thyrsus as if firing magic from any other wand, Justin waves it around and focuses his magic, slowly raising him off the ground as he fires a ball of poisonpus gas at an awkward angle towards the sky (Miasma Δ) "W-woah!" he says, falling back onto the ground from his levitation onto his feet, "that was pretty cool"

@Oliver

The town's name appeared to be "Bluegears Village", the mountain range in the distance being the Atropos Mountains.

@Paul

The librarian tried to say "hi", but stopped as Yuuki quickly beelined past her. Upon reaching the history section, she could see a wide variety of books, detailing the history of the world and various regions, the names of whom were completely unfamiliar to her. "Sylvan", "Amorrosa", "The Warring Beasts"... none of it really meant anything to her.

@DontTalk

The highest building would be that watchtower at the edge of town, but there was somewhat of a feeling of danger surrounding it, likely due to what looked like a magic-technology cannon mounted at the top of it. After that, the highest buildings would be some of the two-story buildings in town. There were also mountains in the distance if he wanted to go even higher.

@Crim

Deathtopia, as his name seemingly was, would travel along the well-lit road (though it wasn't that needed due to the bright sun), coming across a pair of humans in armor, carrying halberds. They both looked at him and pointed their weapons. "Stop right there. State your name and business."

@Hl3 or Bust

They give the same greeting as they gave to the others. "Halt! State your name and business," they warn. this time, they seem a bit more... competent, so to speak.

@Andy

As he traced the halberd, something rather interesting came to mind. As he created the weapon, he could sense its complex inner workings. It would appear the halberd was laced with magic-powered technology, the primary purposes being to fire a blast of non-elemental magic from the tip, and to give the blade an electric, taser-like effect.
“Oh Ho Ho. Did someone said their hand work like a Taser? Apparently this Halberb is the Police baton version of it. It even have the Magic BB shooting ability.” I said, as I blast the magic blast onto the sky

Meanwhile, I am still looking around for a weapon shop

@Andykhang
(people have kinda split up which group are you with?)
(What group we have now? I’m in the town group)

"I'm looking for books on history and the state of the world in general."

Apollyon asked the librarian, expecting that she might be able to help them search.

The first obstacle. Deathtopia did not want to dissapoint, even more so since this was his dream. He cleared his throat, and got in the mood.

"Hehehehehahahaha! You fool. To not decipher whomst i am from just my appearance..."

He takes a weird, slightly gay pose.

"I am Deathtopia the Destructor, one of the Apocalyptic Knights. It is of my duty to employ justice in death selflessly. However, i am out of my element, as it seems this is a world i do not yet know, so-"

Pointing at one of the guards, he continues "-you, give me the information i need and introduce me to the nearest settlement of interest."

@DontTalk

Glump decides to take his chances and wishes to see whether that cannon is fast enough to shoot down a teleporter.

Hence Glump decides to attempt to teleport on top of the watchtower, or specifically right on top of the cannon. The good old dead angle... Glump hopes.

@teamseachingastore

"Well, this place is Bluegears Village we can go find the clothing store?"she asks trying to change the theme

"Haaahhh... gotcha..."

She wiped a fountain of sweat from her temples and set off towards any available stores with the attendance of Bailey and the others. That feeling was much too authentic to be fake. The weight of all of the danger and surreal, supernatural things started to pull her down. As she walked towards the store, she felt an uneasiness in her stomach. Though what that man said kept her thinking. Magical tool? Why did that sound familiar...?

“Oh that’s right I nearly forgot what we were looking for. Sorry for getting us sidetracked talking about magic.” Abel apologies.

"Haaahhh... gotcha..."

She wiped a fountain of sweat from her temples and set off towards any available stores with the attendance of Bailey and the others. That feeling was much too authentic to be fake. The weight of all of the danger and surreal, supernatural things started to pull her down. As she walked towards the store, she felt an uneasiness in her stomach. Though what that man said kept her thinking. Magical tool? Why did that sound familiar...?
right, stores, shopping. Bailey could do that, and hopefully yhey wouldn’t have to deal with any other magical bullshit. “So, like, you just want some sweatpants and stuff?” They asked as they looked the girl over. lets try to forget what happened. “Like...what part of that outfit are you...gonna keep?”

Back