• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

@Oliver_de_jesus @Dragoonseraphim

As you and any characters following you exit the library, you find yourself met with several armed guards not unlike the ones at the border. "Excuse me. We need you to come with us."

@Capital group

One of the guards takes out a device from a slot in his armor and places it on the ground. A complex magical circle emits from it, and in a flash of light, all of you are suddenly beamed away from your location, into a new area. It's an interior room, quite well-furnished, with various chairs and tables scattered around.

"The minister will see you in a few minutes," one of them instructs. "Wait here."

Naldo's eyes widen a notable amount as his hidden position is ripped away from him, but he quickly brushes it off.

"... Yeah, I think I can wait..."

HIs stance relaxes, going neutral as he looks at those surrounding him.

"Hmmmm..." Nicholas thinks, wondering if he could obtain the tool that teleported him to this unknown room. He awaits the Ministers entrance, and an explanation on the strange girl he saw when he first arrived.

After quite a bit of searching, Nat would decide flying towards one of the nearest mountains, to the peak, the top! To try and put their castle there... plenty of space and it'd be quite safe.

Apollyon subtly releases a few shadows to explore the area more, them heading out of the building eventually as well. If any magical protection were to attempt to prevent them leaving, they would attempt to eat through it.

"This seems potentially suspicious, but if that is how it turns out then they will face the consequences."

Nat would put their castle on the mountain, heading inside.

"This place... seems rather empty. And no king should live without ruling over something..." Utilizing their power, they would start to create a bunch of creatures, some skeletons, some bats... multiple beings. "Now march on! Tell everybody about this place!"

The group of monsters would march on at a quick speed towards the capitol

"I didn't plan to stick around everyone else for this long at first, but if this gets answers, that's good." Yuuki says, looking around the room, poking and prodding a few things

A minister, they're pretty important, I think.

"I wonder how they managed to detect our presence so soon, though the man with the castle may have has something to do with it."

@Capital

Further exploration of the waiting room reveals shelves of classical literature, all seemingly fictional in nature. Some of the tables and desks have things like ornate vases or busts on them. It all looks quite expensive.

Apollyon's shadows do detect some spells, such as a scrying spell built into a small glass orb in the corner of the room. It must be some kind of recording charm, if she had to guess. Nonetheless, the shadows quickly start to feast on the aether within the orb, causing the glass to corrode away and blacken under her power.

@Nat

The summoned monsters begin their march towards the capital. However, Nat hears a distant alarm some time after their departure. It seems some of the guards along that border wall noticed the monster horde. That may not bode well for him... or his creations. The guards appear to be mobilizing.

@Noah and Abel

"You're with that large group that arrived here today, correct? The prime minister wishes to have a word with you. You're not under arrest if that's what you're wondering, but we do need you to come with us."

“I see, I suppose that makes sense. We did show up kinda strangely. Alright I’m good to go.” Abel says curious as to what kind of person the prime minister was.

@Nat

The summoned monsters begin their march towards the capital. However, Nat hears a distant alarm some time after their departure. It seems some of the guards along that border wall noticed the monster horde. That may not bode well for him... or his creations. The guards appear to be mobilizing.
"Hm?" Nat would try to sense the guards... and use Instant Transmission to get there, just in case anything goes south, as they stared at the guards.

The monsters would try to get the guard's attention, trying to speak that they are harmless... Well, they were harmless for now. No plans of 'domination' or 'conquest' currently... just to make their own kingdom.

Last edited:
Apollyon faces the sheep person that spoke to her.

"Ambushes and other such means are not uncommon."

Having had their snack, the shadows seize control of the orb, though they attempt to do so subtly, leaving a few behind to be able to know what it is used for.

A few head out of the building itself, trying to get a good idea of the outside environment in this place.

She then turns to the ice spirit.

"Answers. I suppose that would be why I am still here. And if I was delivered to the capital this easily then all the better."

Last edited:
"MMMH, possible, possible, but i don't think they would haaave had the time to set up this room for something like thaaat, as they didn't seem to know about us beforehaaand."

The pan comments.

Last edited:
Yuuki nods in response to Apollyon's statement.

"Yes, if we were brought to the capital, that saves on travel time and would be rather convenient." She agrees, before turning to the sheep person

"Such an ambush wouldn't necessarily have had to have been for us, so the room could have been set up well in advanced. They could have also set this up during the time since the border guards sent word of us ahead. That's not to say it is an ambush, but you shouldn't write it off so easily."

@Noah and Abel

"Very well."

Just like with the other group, the guards bring out a magitek teleportation device. With a flash of light, the two of them are in the same room as Apollyon, Yuuki, and the others.

"For the most part, it's been uneventful. The guards threatened us, though our correlation with the strange lady led them to change their minds."

“Interesting, I wonder what all this means. They told us that we weren’t under arrest or anything so what do they want with us.” He thinks for a bit then shakes his head saying, “I don’t have any ideas but at least you all seem to be okay so that’s good at least.” Abel says and flashes a big smile.

"Hm?" Nat would try to sense the guards... and maybe use Instant Transmission to get there, maybe solve a few things. Only if needed however. They were just trying to sense the ongoing situation at the moment.

The monsters would try to get the guard's attention, trying to speak that they are harmless... Well, they were harmless for now. No plans of 'domination' or 'conquest' currently... just to make their own kingdom.
@Listentomyrhytm

As the guards start to approach the monsters, quite wary, they turn their attention to you.

"You there!" One of them points her halberd at you. "Are you the one controlling these monsters?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Derek's trek up the mountains allows him to see a large castle at the peak, and his current position a bit of the way up also reveals to him what looks like a confrontation between some of the guards, a group of monsters, and one of the people that was summoned there with him.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The shadows that leave the room find more hallways and some sort of device. It's magic-powered and its purpose appears to be for transporting people between floors of the building they're in using a moving metal box that goes up and down. Speaking of the building, they appeared to be at the top floor of an extremely tall skyscraper, dozens of stories high. If the shadows spread out beyond that point they'd find a city of similar buildings, currently covered in pouring rain.

@Listentomyrhytm

As the guards start to approach the monsters, quite wary, they turn their attention to you.

"You there!" One of them points her halberd at you. "Are you the one controlling these monsters?"
"...Yes, these are my subordinates, and I am here merely to tell the people about my upcoming kingdom" Nat would respond, nodding their head. The monsters would still be there.

Nat however was also ready just in case they wanted to fight, their Ki while hidden... prepared to explode in any minute.

@people in the skyscraper

"By the waaay, i think we should present to each other while we waaait for the minister."

The pan says as they then to a swirl.

"My name's Auram, i'm a pan ! Maaay you tell about yourselves ?"

They ask to the other people in the room.

Last edited:
@skyscraper gang
“I suppose a reintroduction can’t hurt. My name is Abel and I’m what is known as a wind spirit.” He says bowing a bit to the others.

"Aaaaaw, come on ! Don't be such a bummer about it, we can't even do something as simple as caaall you if we don't know your name !"

The pan complains while pouting.

Last edited:
"I do not trust people I have been around for such a short while. If you insist to call me something, I am a knight."

Back