• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

The pan moves quickly shifts to right next to the big pale thingo, gently leaning on his side.

"I'm Auram ! Maaay you tell me who you are ?"

They would stare at the Pan, with a slight smile. This being seemed friendly to Nat... that was good. "I am Nat King, also known as Crimson by some." They would say. "I come from Planet" The word after that was... somehow incomprehensible. Almost like a weird sharp noise, no words were able to be heard. "...Nice to meet you." They would then add.

As the group discusses, the two large double doors in the room suddenly open up, and a woman steps out. She has long black hair, and she's tall and curvy. She's wearing a black suit with some gold trim on it, such as the buttons on the suit. Something about her presence screams danger as well.

"So, you must all be the newest batch of summoned," She smiles at the group, crossing her arms.

"Prime Minister Clara Virgo, second in command of Ordo Vis. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Nat would stand up... well, at best as their 10 whole feet of height could fit in. And bow. "Nat King, also known as Crimson. Ruler of a castle, and previous ruler of Planet" ...Once again, the sharp noise would come out of their mouth.

Abel bows to the woman and says, “Thank you for the welcome. I am Abel, a spirit of the wind. It’s an honor to meet you.” He tries to gauge her power by sensing her mana and thinks about what she said

So there are others. I wonder where they are now? How many times has this happened and why?

Second in command huh. She's rather important, so I guess they put a decent amount of importance behind meeting the people who are summoned.

"Nice to meet you as well."

As the group discusses, the two large double doors in the room suddenly open up, and a woman steps out. She has long black hair, and she's tall and curvy. She's wearing a black suit with some gold trim on it, such as the buttons on the suit. Something about her presence screams danger as well.

"So, you must all be the newest batch of summoned," She smiles at the group, crossing her arms.

"Prime Minister Clara Virgo, second in command of Ordo Vis. It's a pleasure to meet you all."
Despite feeling the danger, the pan rather caually moves to be in direct line in-front of her, politely bowing.

"Indeed, we are ! My naaame is Auram and, the pleasure is mine~"

They say while smiling back at her.

"I'm sure you're confused," she says as she takes a seat. "You probably have a lot of questions. So I'll go ahead and give you the main things you need to know now."

The woman holds a hand up, an ornate, golden glyph forming in the air. It projects an image of a planet; anyone who's seen a world map up to this point will already recognize it. "This is Planet Gaia, our home. Currently, we're right here, the capital of the Ordo Vis empire."

Virgo points to a spot near the edge of the southern continent on the planet.

unknown.png

"As for why You're here... well, we don't know yet, frankly. A few months ago, batches of individuals began to appear on this world in various points. Few had any recognition of this world at all, and those that did appeared to have no record of hundreds of years of history, but they all claimed to have been brought here by a young girl with a cane. We don't know why, but all of you have been brought across space and time to fulfill some sort of divine purpose."

Virgo pauses, to see if anyone has questions so far.

"So there ARE more people like us... that is quite interesting" Nat would say to themselves. "I had a suspicion there were... Looks like I hit right on the spot. Regardless... Taken from my home planet into another universe... Thought that was a myth spread across individuals such as Fl" The rest of Nat's dialogue becomes a loud shriek. Before they clear their throat. "...And they were last seen years ago. Either way... So that is where we are." Nat would nod, taking a closer look... Hm, they were rather curious about this whole map.

"That would be my first question as well. Have you kept tabs on those other people? If so, where are they now, and what are they doing?" Yuuki asks, showing what is obviously genuine curiosity, and not feigned care.

The pan takes a seat as swell, looking at the gliph and projection with a bit of awe.

"Well, whaaat they said, also i'd like ask why do you think we haaave been sent here because of divine purpose."

Last edited:
She turns to Auram first, smiling at the sheep person. "Only gods have the ability to transport individuals between universes. It's an ability that so far remains out of the grasp of humanity. As for the rest of your questions: we've kept tabs on every summoned within our borders. What they're doing depends on them. Some decided to live a simple life in our great nation, some decided to try and find a way back to their home worlds... and some still are aiding us in the war effort."

"Gaea... Feel like I should know what that is, but..."

Still in a state of low movement and energy usage, Naldo asks...

"I did hear about a war against a neighboring nation, yeah... But, do you know anything about the people who went to find a way back home?"

"Yes, war effort. Our nation has been at war with the neighboring kingdom of Guardia and the Sylvan confederacy to the north. It's been... quite costly, so to speak. Those that are summoned here tend to possess unique powers, and many of them have pledged their aid to the war for all three factions."

She looks towards Naldo. "As for their progress, they're working with our best mages and scientists... unfortunately, there hasn't been any progress so far. Traveling between universes is no small feat. That's why I want to extend this request to you all. If you join our country in winning this war, you'll have full access to our resources and technology for any purpose you may see fit."

Nicholas is silent for many moments, before he speaks.

"An interesting offer, though promising resources and technology I know nothing about isn't very helpful. What exactly do you have in both resources and technology?"

"..." Nat would be silent. A war sounded fun but... having to serve under a kingdom that wasn't theirs? That was not good in their own image, prideful of being a king. Grr... It irritated them trying to decide, as they close their eyes... holy shit they DO have eyelids.

Warfare...

"... Killing people over a cause everyone's forgotten isn't my idea of a good time."

"Really putting us on the spot... I'd rather not have anything to do with a war, but it seems like I'll have to..." he says, visibly unsure if he should support the war effort

"Absolutely not."

Apollyon answers plainly and directly.

"I've spent enough time fighting other people's wars. The fact that you even..."

In response to this Apollyon's shadows begin... moving, as if briefly losing control of something, though they don't do anything beyond that yet.

"Access to resources and technology in exchange for joining the war effort, and I assume the other nations would make the same offer." Yuuki muses, repeating the facts for herself.

"Well, like that one said." She begins, pointing over at Nicholas.

"It's hard for people to decide if that's a good offer if they don't know what the things you're offering entail, I'm sure it night sway some people."

@ZephyrosOmega

Pan smiles back at the prime minister.

"I'd also like to know whaaat exactly you are offering us, though there's another thing i would also like to, just how maaany summoned people have arrived thus faaar ?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Please caaalm down Apollyon, she most likely doesn't even know who you are, what with the summoned coming from either hundreds of year in the paaast or another world entirely, so she didn't mean to offend you."

:<

Last edited:
Abel looked down at the floor deep in thought. He had no reason to rush back to his own world and fighting in a war was something he couldn’t really see himself doing. After all nature spirits like him usually live isolated lives so conflicts don’t arise.

“Can I leave now?”

War. His hands quiver at the ring of a such a phrase. Clutching his pistol. His legs bouncing around as his eyes dart towards the woman. Snapping away if her gaze where to meet with his.

First, Auram and Apollyon are addressed. "From what we know, around 100 summoned exist in this world in total. And miss, I understand your trepidation. Asking somebody to fight a war for a country they have no real experience with is a tall order. Just know that the request remains on the table should you change your mind."

The rest is directed towards the group as a whole. "Ordo Vis is the most technologically advanced nation in the world. We've created airships and vehicles, long-distance communication, and a myriad of other inventions that can be used without casting a single spell. We also have a large arcane research institute if you wish to learn the mystic arts. I could send you on a tour to see it all, but you all seem capable. So why don't you go view our advancements for yourself?"

She casts another spell, this one red in color. Space warps in a limited field around her hand, forming a suitcase, and she opens it, taking out a series of rectangular, plastic cards. "Each of these cards is connected to an account with a salary not far off from my own. Please, wander our capital and see what it has to offer. Get a hotel if you wish to rest, and contact my office if you decide what you want to do. Are those terms acceptable?"

Last edited:
"I have no quarrels with this arrangement."

Nicholas proceeds to take one of the cards, though he ponders for a moment afterwards.

"I have to ask, how exactly do I exit the tower?"

Nat would just... stare at all of this, sighing. "Waste." Is all they would say, getting up fully, starting to walk away. Irritated by the idea of working under a kingdom that is not their own.

“Humans truly are something special.” Abel mutters to himself as he listened to the technological advances in this world. However he is conflicted as he has no reason to help this country or leave it alone so he is left at a crossroads of sorts.

He gets up. His legs creeping towards the woman. Holstering his pistol back into his pocket. His fingers shaking as he grasps the card. Twirling the card around, looking around it.

“Thank you...”

"1 hundred, uh ? That's quite a lot if i saaay so myself."

The sheep comments, as they then look in awe at the spell being cast, taking a card from the suitcase.

"Yay, thaaanks a lot ! These terms are good !"

Auram says happily, attempting to give Virgo a small hug.

Last edited:
Back