• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

"I am Apollyon Bela. We are in a city with many buildings like this at the moment."

She explained, having the Shadows move further. They didn't bother eating the transport equipment.

Derek’s warps behind a rock. His back pressing against the boulder. Fingers wrapping around the trigger. Hiding his head behind the rock.

“****.”

The crows flutter away. Perching on higher ground, staring at the guards. His eyes glow. Mirrors of the crow’s visions glisten in his pupils. Everything was in order. From the way the guards shifted their feet, to how they held their weapon. He knows all. Attempting to predict their next moves...

Last edited:
"Do you have any idea what city this is then? Or is your current knowledge limited to it having a lot of similar buildings." Yuuki asks, having heard Apollyon's statement

While she waits, the ice spirit decides to start making and storing some ice crystals for later.

"I will have my shadows look for a name, and cross reference that with the books in the library."

Apollyon states, having some of her outside shadows do exactly that. Look for a name of this city, and use the knowledge from the library to figure out where this is.

"Do you have any idea what city this is then? Or is your current knowledge limited to it having a lot of similar buildings." Yuuki asks, having heard Apollyon's statement

While she waits, the ice spirit decides to start making and storing some ice crystals for later.
Auram notices that, moving closer and to the side of the icy elemental for a closer look at the frosting, seemingly pretty entranced by it.

"Whaaat about you miss ? Maaay you tell me who you are ?"

Yuuki looks up, giving a blank gaze trying to remember the last name she gave when asked.

"Umm. Yuuki, with two u's. Y-u-u-k-i."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Upcoming-"

The guards looked towards each other.

"The mountain's territory is claimed by the kingdom of Guardia already..." One of them said. That led one of the other guards to snicker. "Ehehe- So basically, it's fair game! Still, can't have you sending monsters into our territory."

Nat hears some static coming from their helmets, followed by a muffled voice. The guards listen in, and then address him again.

"Hey, you don't know where you are, do you? You were brought here by a blonde woman, right?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

As Derek watches, the guards appear to not be taking hostile maneuvers. It seems they want the person they're talking to to come with them, in fact. It doesn't seem like they're going to do anything, at least.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

As the small shadows walked out into the city, her senses could catch every drop of rain in the vicinity. It was quite large and much more advanced than anything she had known from her homeland. The name of the town was Astrum, and it appeared that it was the capital of Ordo vis.

"Astrum. Highly advanced, this place is indeed the capital of Ordo Vis."

Apollyon stated.

The shadows continued their travels around the city, looking for interesting technology to seize control of, or places where magic or magic knowledge may be found.

Nicholas thinks: Astrum... standing for star, a peculiar name. The star of the empire perhaps? Nevertheless my journey was timely.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
"Thank you for your surveillance, at least we have reached our intended destination."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Upcoming-"

The guards looked towards each other.

"The mountain's territory is claimed by the kingdom of Guardia already..." One of them said. That led one of the other guards to snicker. "Ehehe- So basically, it's fair game! Still, can't have you sending monsters into our territory."

Nat hears some static coming from their helmets, followed by a muffled voice. The guards listen in, and then address him again.

"Hey, you don't know where you are, do you? You were brought here by a blonde woman, right?"
"I see... so its claimed by another kingdom... well that's annoying. Gotta find some pretty unclaimed land, make more monsters, travel whatever distance... ugh." They would sigh. "No, I do not know where I am and... I don't remember exactly who I was brought in by, I wasn't paying much attention." They would say, nodding, their purely white eyes... not blinking, not even for a second. "Regardless, I can try to call back my subordinates back to my castle... if I can manage to find a good place for it. Gotta buy some new decorations... annoying process."

"A good place to start with my plans..."

She spoke, trailing off near the end.

"In any case, what do you all intend to do from here?"

"After we learn whatever they're going to tell us here, I'll probably try to learn some more stuff about the world, and then set up somewhere and do things from there. Unless we're given an interesting mission."

“I don’t really have any specific plans at the moment but there are a couple of things I have in mind. I want to learn as much about this world in general and it’s magic as much as possible.”

Was the ice thing a joke? She wonders

"...thanks?" She says, sounding confused as to how to respond from there
Sheepish smoile.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Pretty much whaaat Yuuki said goes for me too, just gonna find myself somewhere to remain at and set up things unless whaaat the prime minister says forces me to switch plaaans."

Last edited:
Derek lies still. His hands uncoiling around the trigger. The crows flapping off into the skies. Gliding across the mountains, their eyes twitching for anything else of interest.

“Hm.”

Nothing can be overlooked.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Yuuki shrugs after a moment of thinking

"We'll see, I might take you up on that offer, at least temporarily, so long as whatever your goal is doesn't end up getting me killed somehow."

"Astrum. Highly advanced, this place is indeed the capital of Ordo Vis."

Apollyon stated.

The shadows continued their travels around the city, looking for interesting technology to seize control of, or places where magic or magic knowledge may be found.
The more she searched, the more wonders she found. Magic flying ships affixed to balloons, strange steel vehicles powered by Pyra magic that carried passengers along tracks, signs lit by Astra magic. As the shadows expanded outwards, the more technology she could find. Devices for water purification, for making things like clothing and other domestic items. And of course, for war. It seemed there was an air of wartime across the city...

In terms of magic knowledge, there was a large facility that appeared to be more magically charged than the others, the sign out at the front of it reading "Ordo Vis A.R.I.", with smaller text below it reading "Arcane Research Institute".

"I see... so its claimed by another kingdom... well that's annoying. Gotta find some pretty unclaimed land, make more monsters, travel whatever distance... ugh." They would sigh. "No, I do not know where I am and... I don't remember exactly who I was brought in by, I wasn't paying much attention." They would say, nodding, their purely white eyes... not blinking, not even for a second. "Regardless, I can try to call back my subordinates back to my castle... if I can manage to find a good place for it. Gotta buy some new decorations... annoying process."
The guards look to eachother as Nat mutters. "We need you to come with us. If you've been summoned, the prime minister would like to see you in the capital."

The guards look to eachother as Nat mutters. "We need you to come with us. If you've been summoned, the prime minister would like to see you in the capital."
They would sigh, shrugging. "If I am needed, then I'll get there... I can get there by myself in an instant, however I will follow you as suddendly appearing out of nowhere... isn't a good idea."

Naldo stays quiet, surveying those around him as they talk about everything... Definitely not your everyday group... Save for the edgelord saying he's a knight but, eh, they can be full of surprises too.

Still, he breathes in, going so far as to still his bodily functions as he awaits... Worst comes to worse, his body will be able to take way more damage when it's in this state in case there's a trick here.

@DMUA

The pan remembers that Naldo is there, short attention span probably.

"Hey there, whaaat about you mister ? Could you please present yourself too ?"

Auram asks him with a tone of curiosity.

Last edited:
"Naldo Aznar, I don't think sharing my backstory is the best use of my time."

"It seems this place is far more technologically advanced than the lands I remember."

Apollyon said, speaking mostly to herself, but generally informing the others present as well.

The Shadows took note of the various magic empowered technologies, and generally directed themselves towards the arcane research institute, to see what exactly was going on there and what kind of knowledge they had.

"Derek..."

They turn to Nat. "ALright, both of you can come with us."

And just like with the others, Nat and Derek are brought to the waiting room where everybody else is.

Nat would just be waiting patiently, monsters likely outside. As the king hummed to themselves, their eyes still not blinking, thinking over their own abilities. "Hm... So I can turn golden, golden but spikier, red, blue, and deeper blue..." They would say to themsellves.

Apollyon vaguely looks over towards the new arrivals.

"It seems they are indeed gathering everyone. I have to wonder what they truly seek from us."

Back