• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: Registration Thread

Name: "V.M."
Theme Song: Worldend_dominator.
Species: Piece.
Characters:
Equipment:
Power:
  • The She-Devil at the Bottom of the Lake: Ides Aglaicwif:
    A
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:
    A perfect copy of the Noble phantasm representing Avenger's nature as a giant. It is the remnants of the ancient curse of her ancestors that still flows through her veins. This continually active Noble phantasm surrounds her body like an armor. Any man-made weapon, regardless of quality or strength, will fail to hurt her. Weapons of magical or Holy nature, like a Holy Sword for example, can easily bypass this defense. In addition, her cursed blood will eat away almost anything. Even Noble Phantasms would eventually crumble to dust if they aren't strong enough, such is the power of her curse. (Source: Fan-Servant, Avenger (Grendel's Mother)).
Appearance:
PS3JessicaKill3.png

Last edited:
Don't worry, all seems fine
You can have UI Sign but not MUI
You are all gonna make me cry
But it's all good so long as brain destruction still inflicts die
Cause after all
You're my Wonderwa--
I have disgraced you for the last 3 hours in which I did not praise this because it's glorious

Emergency character pick that’s mildly interesting for me, until I can find a better one.

Name: Inducer

Appearance: A cocky young man in blue Jean and white T

Power: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/stay_night)

Equipment:

Enhancer: An indestructible soulbound ring that will never leave his side, and always find a way to go back no matter what. It have the ability to enhance all of his stat to (current max amp cap), and also applying regeneration ability to him, that heal faster and better the more mana is poured into the ring. It’s also have both sentient and sapient, and can move around on it own.

Additional Power:

Indestructible : He have the ability to make anything he touch indestructible, unable to be break or destroy. Object that have been affected by his power, can still retain such effect for a duration of time once it leave his hand, depending on the amount of mana he pour into it. The ability can’t be applied to biological object, as such he can’t make himself invulnerable.

Last edited:
WAIT.

I want to change my equipment to this:

Daisuke’s Rest/ A singular supernatural pistol that is bounded to Derek’s soul. However instead of using bullets as ammunition, it utilizes his life energy as a mechanism of firing the gun. These bullets are rather special in two aspects.

1. Control over the bullets Derek fires. Due to how they are made, he has control over it’s trajectory. Allowing the bullets to move and swerve around corners or objects to hit their targets. Ex: If Derek fired a bullet in front of himself,he can force the bullet to change trajectory to target behind him instead.

2. Severing of regenerative factors and resurrection. His life energy is bound to these bullets, allowing them to override another target’s own healing factors due to his soul fighting against them. Inflicting continuous damage to the area and slowing them down to a snail’s pace. If a bullet was lethal, his life energies will continually kill a target if they attempt to revive themselves from a traditionally lethal shot.

Weaknesses:

Bullets dissipate at long ranges. Anything past a hundred meters will begin to sever the connection Derek has to the bullets. Making them useless in long ranged encounters.

@MaidRips

Sure, I guess. Keep in mind anyone roughly on your level can resist it.

@Andy

Indestructible is not okay. Restrict Gae Bolg on Archer and it's fine.

@Broken

That's just butcher's spatial manip with extra steps. so.. no

Would this power work then?

Shaper:Any object they touch will become malleable on their hand, allowing them to be shaped as they please. They essentially can change a property of the object itself into all state of matters, allowing them to easily work with all sort of material on their hand. This will not work on biological object however, and the harder the object change into the state they want, the more mana and concentration they need to put into it to work.

Incidentally @DontTalkDT

Goblins do actually exist in this world, though they look more like TenSura goblins than Goblin Slayer/D&D goblins.
I know, I actually read the thing. Is that a problem given my appearance? When in doubt we could always say I'm a shapeshifted Goblin, considering that I do have a shapeshifting skill.
Or I could switch to a Hobgoblin if that works better 🤔

Last edited:
That was to be expected...
Imagine I had gone with my first idea and played a volcanic snail. That would have gotten even more looks lol

Name: Auram

Species: Pan

Character Pronouns: Them/They

Powers:

Character: Naruto (War Arc)

Power: Spatial Sewing - Auram has the ability to interact with the fabric of space as if it was a literal fabric, shaping it like an artisan does a piece of cloth. A great number of powers can be achieved this way, including:
-Folding the space they stands on to teleport elsewhere
-Snitch space together to create wormholes
-Stretch space to create distance or make things far larger on the inside
-Pull space to remove distance or remove the "inside" out of things
-Cutting space by holding an object to ignore durability

Equipment: Lancer of Red (Karna)'s Offensive Noble Phantasms

Appearance:

kanel-1144945.png

Last edited:
I refuse to dignify those power picks with a response.

Except Juuzou, that's fine without concept cutting since it's essentially really good dura neg

Last edited:
**** i can't imgur so i'll just link it here

Not as equipment, the scarab is literally Jaime's entire powerset

As a character has has too much stuff to be allowed with restrictions

This might be a dumb question, especially now that we started, but do we have the equipment of the character we've chosen or just the weapon/item we've chosen?

Back