• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: Registration Thread

In the far corners of the multiverse lies a small section of space that intersects with another cosmology entirely. Here, multiverses intersect and worlds bleed into each other, soaked up like water into the fabric of another reality. Here, far away from the tales of the experiments of Omni and the many who came after him, lies a world unbound by the standard rules set in place by the gods who play with planets like a child plays with toys.

You are about to be thrown into this world

unknown.png

This is a VSRP. Instead of going to earth or some variation of it, I'll be throwing you into an original planet. This is a fantasy world much larger than our own earth, where magic reigns supreme and even the most advanced technology uses it as a power source. And yes, it's basically an isekai.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XzpJwIbBg_OXkVtP7d0wSouepSMAqKuRLO-x-ySRG2Y/edit?usp=sharing Also, read this. Trust me, important for later.

CHARACTER SHEETS:

Name:

Species:
Preferably a humanoid with the mental faculties and speech necessary to function in society.

Character Pronouns:

Appearance:
Post a link or image, or you can write a description of your character's appearance.

Stats: Starting stats are 8-C and Supersonic, with Class 100 lifting strength. Amp cap is 3x.

Powers: One Character from the wiki, One weapon or piece of equipment from the wiki, and One power from the wiki. Hax level is medium, and you can replace these with custom powers if you want. It should be noted, however, that all the power sources and generic hax of your abilities (like persona spells having info, concept, and soul hax inherently) will all be shifted to match the standard abilities present in this sandbox, which you also receive: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User:ZephyrosOmega/sandboxDEG. I'll explain your individual powers and how they shift when I approve your sheets.

Got all that? Good.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:ZephyrosOmega/SandboxGaia Sandbox to post characters

Last edited:
is this a role play based in Fate and Anima?

I'll probably make a character after reading the mana/magic wall of text completely (I've only gotten so far after the talent description)

I am glad this looks cool to you guys but also it is an RP please make characters
No.

Well, I'm a bit confused, the document explains how magic works, types and their leveling, how does that influence the characters I choose?

for example I choose Mael (NNT), then will I get Mael's level from Reis and pyra magic? Or what

Wait did i-

okay you don't actually need to read that document for character creation, but you can probably get more powers in-universe that will pertain to that magic stuff

Name: "Apollyon Bela"

Species: "Human"

Character Pronouns: She

Appearance: Armored, Unarmored.

Powers:

Sakura Matou

The Abyss: Allows her to manipulate an energy that is a mix of darkness and curses to a great extent, utilizing it for various purposes in combat and shaping it through her sword and armor. The very nature of this energy is to corrode and deprive, allowing it to seize control of or annihilate magical energies and matter. In battle, this takes the form of allowing her energy to cause damage beyond mere wounds, as it corrodes the target’s very being and nature, using their own magic as fuel for itself to cause yet more calamity, eating away even at the target’s very resistance and growing stronger from it. One can also target a specific aspect of something, and attempt to “deprive” it if they hit the target with the energy. Otherwise, this can also be used to overwhelm spells or seize control of, and corrupt magical objects and magics by spreading this energy throughout it. Turning them to “her side” through this corruption. This may also work on beings, should they be innately magical themselves, though it would take direct contact and some time to do so in this case. The Abyss also allows her to teleport to wherever her energy is, as such she can spread it around and exit from it and the like. As a somewhat unrelated but still present aspect, this power carries the knowledge of her many lifetimes through it, granting her extraordinary combat capability and knowledge, along with the ability to briefly glimpse the future in battle.

Equipment:

The Mud of the Holy Grail.

Last edited:
unknown.png

This is a size comparison of the planet to ours.

Unless you want to be out of the RP for ingame days i suggest you find methods of travel that aren't natural flight

Name: Yuuki

Species: Ice Spirit

Character Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: This

Character: Regina (I Reincarnated for Nothing)

Power: Hakkan-Jigoku

Being an ice spirit, Yuuki is herself, made of ice as well. This gives her the ability to manipulate and generate ice and temperature related things in different ways. One of the main ones being that she can take on the properties of any ice, or frozen things she touches, or imbue them with her own properties or use her abilities through them instead. Additionally, she can freely transport herself through ice and snow.

Item: Kirito (Post-Aincrad)'s Blue Rose Sword

Can I pick and choose what I want to swap for a custom power?

such as, grab character powers, nab a character’s equipment, but custom power instead of grabbing one from the wiki?

Hmmm... I always wanted to try this stuff at some point and this looks well planned. So why not~

Name: Glump

Species: Goblin (Paladin)

Character Pronouns: He / Him / His

Appearance:
AUwcRlt.png

Powers:

• Darcia (Goddess Summoning might need to be replaced with something considering the setting)
  • Rabbit Fang (Assuming we can ignore the part where it doesn't work without Ikaruga)
  • Teleportation

Making random character, dunno if it work

Name: Wata Powell

Appearance: A cocky young man in blue jean and white T

Power: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kuga_Yuma (May change later to character with more hax)

Equipment:

Technobox: A super-intelligent box which can morph itself into any shape and color at will, and be as big or as small as it want. This box can study and analyze every single form of technology possible (from ancient to futuristic, to magical and others) and the power behind it, improve upon it, and from it create any kind of weapons, using the power of his owner as the medium, and from which it can telepathically control. Combined, it mean the box itself can self-evolve, using the technology it learn to modify itself to become even stronger. It have a telepathic communication with it master, from which both can prove each other's mind for more information, and it carry a slightly murderous personality.

Additional Power:

Universal Energy: Mana, Electricity, Element, etc...All energy have a single root, the energy of the source in which all energy come from, and return to. Wata can control this kind of energy, and can freely manipulate it to absorb and convert all kind of energy into the Universal Energy, filling himself, and convert the Universal Energy back into any form of energy that he absorb before (as there're infinite form of energy within the world, and he wouldn't know how to convert to it without a sample). Since he specifically only control the universal energy, it doesn't nessesary mean he can control the form of energy he convert into, so most of the time he just simply release it, either onto Technobox in order for it to use, or just immediately convert it and detonate like a bomb.

Name: Derek Fergson

HJ9cp5g.jpg

Powers: Corvo Attano

Equipment: Daisuke’s Rest/ Roland Deschain’s Revolvers and his other equipment if allowed.

Additional Power: Cuervo’s Brand/ (Can create three imperfect versions of himself, with half the strength of their masters and have the ability to project his conscious onto them in the form of a ant sized dart. Causing their original form to disintegrate and for their doubles to become the new host of their minds, bestowed with the full power of their previous bodies.)

Last edited:
Name: Bailey Granger

Species: Mostly human but has a minor part of an Imp bloodline in them (maybe this manifests as minor resistances to curses or smth)

Character Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Appearance: Chocolate brown hair reaching their shoulders, hazel brown eyes. Has an androgynous appearance that leans towards being somewhat feminine. Wears a brown denim jacket over a white t-shirt, ripped jeans, and combat boots.. Stands at about 5’11, has a somewhat dirty complexion, freckles dot their face, somewhat muscular.

Stats: Starting stats are 8-C and Supersonic, with Class 100 lifting strength. Amp cap is 3x.

Powers:

Skinny Captain America

Equipment: Taking the form of a pump action grenade launcher, Bailey has access to several “grenades”, which are mainly just objects coated in magical tunes that explode upon being shot out of their weapon. These grenades are special and have different effects depending on what they are.

Corrosive grenades explode into a splash of acid, burning over time and just...hurting.

Incendiary grenades channel the power of fire magic and spread fire in a large radius.

Cryo-grenades harness the power of ice, causing a large ice formation to be placed in its explosion radius, and being able to freeze someone in place temporarily.

Shock grenades shoot out electric arcs that shock people.

Flashbang grenades...hurt the eyes. You go blind for a bit.

Inverse grenades pull people towards the source of the explosion. Implosion instead of explosion or smth.

Frag Grenade is...literally just a normal grenade

Smoke Bomb just releases a cloud of smoke in a specific area.

Fragrance grenades release a stench in the area. Like a smoke bomb, but it reeks.

Bailey is able to make more grenades when they have the free time, but can’t do so in the middle of combat.

Power:

Imp-like Adrenaline:

Adrenaline rushes through Bailey’s system, and they begin to perceive the world around them slowly. Everything appears three times slower than it actually is, allowing Bailey to dodge incoming attacks should they do choose. On top of this, they access the innate powers given from their imp bloodline, allowing themselves to apply minor curses to individuals. These curses last for a few hours and range between annoying itches, bad luck and absence of senses.

Last edited:
@Spider_Kaiju

Merlin is fine without BFR or Death Manipulation. Zilean's stuff is fine, but keep in mind the nature of magic resistance means he may still be able to be affected by these hax if sufficiently weakened. What does the wizard staff do?

@MaidRips

Donald and Ultima are both fine. What exactly does Shiny Arc do?

@DontTalkDT

That seems fine. Just replace Vida with an avatar of this world's life goddess, Gaia. Also, the cap on Regen is low-mid.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Jo Amon is fine. I have been told roland's guns were nerfed in potency, so they're likely fine. Halo is fine.

@Jackythejack

All seems good. you sure you want skinny cap and not B U F F cap

Making random character, dunno if it work

Name: Wata Powell

Appearance: A cocky young man in blue jean and white T

Power: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kuga_Yuma (May change later to character with more hax)

Equipment:

Technobox: A super-intelligent box which can morph itself into any shape and color at will, and be as big or as small as it want. This box can study and analyze every single form of technology possible (from ancient to futuristic, to magical and others) and the power behind it, improve upon it, and from it create any kind of weapons, using the power of his owner as the medium, and from which it can telepathically control. Combined, it mean the box itself can self-evolve, using the technology it learn to modify itself to become even stronger. It have a telepathic communication with it master, from which both can prove each other's mind for more information, and it carry a slightly murderous personality.

Additional Power:

Universal Energy: Mana, Electricity, Element, etc...All energy have a single root, the energy of the source in which all energy come from, and return to. Wata can control this kind of energy, and can freely manipulate it to absorb and convert all kind of energy into the Universal Energy, filling himself, and convert the Universal Energy back into any form of energy that he absorb before (as there're infinite form of energy within the world, and he wouldn't know how to convert to it without a sample). Since he specifically only control the universal energy, it doesn't nessesary mean he can control the form of energy he convert into, so most of the time he just simply release it, either onto Technobox in order for it to use, or just immediately convert it and detonate like a bomb.
Kuga is fine, but that equipment is not, and the Universal Energy literally just will not function as everything is being equalized to the same power source.

Back