• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia (LOT/Tales of nephilim) versus Kallik (Hunter Blood)

Even little late...here is ending story...

Whole ground grubles and shakes, sky is tearing apart as two powerfull beings clash to each others at battle field.

``This is most evenly match what i have seen in long time!!!`` Narrator yells.

``What you think father? Which will win?``Asked Endymion and looks towards Zeus.

``Hardly tell, but i could say that Kalik has upper hand....`` Zeus replied.

``No, no, can`t you clearly see that Gaia has leading this match from strart!`` Athena shouted and stop Zeus speech.

As both began bitter arguments, they both stop by narrator shout ``Look! It look this it! They both are redy to do their final shots!!!

Both Gaia and Kalik looked each others, before charged towards each others hide speeds. ``This it is chicken!`` Yelled Gaia. ``Indeed it is!`` Yelled Kallik as they both hitted each others, which forms giant explosion which caused whole world to shake and sky clears instantly.

As sun brigthly shines and smoke clears area Gaia is seen lying at the ground unconcious.

``That is is foks, look like Kallik take this one!!!`` Narrator yelled.

``But where is Kallik?`` Asked Endymion.

``That is good question?`` Asked Zeus.

``So if other fighter is no else seen, will this be draw?`` Asked Athena

``Yes that is correct, we have time what requires other be outside battle field`` Narrator replied.

``Hey Zeus, could this good time for you leave before Gaia wakes up and remebers what you say before match begin?`` Endymion asked.

``Oh yes..cough..sorry but i have other business to do, so i be going now.`` Zeus replied nervously and then teleported away.

As Endymion watch narrator and Athena argue he thinked where truly Kallik is?

Underworld...Hades palace...few days later

``Uh my head.`` Kallik wakes up and begin look around him. ``Where i am, what is this place?`` Kallik wake up place which look like palace throre room, but this place feeled cold and dead, which make Kallik shiver.

``Birds like you. Should be flying at clear sky`` Kallik hears cold dead voice behind him and as he turn to look his back, he sees skeleton wearing dark purple armour with red grow in it head and green eyes.

``Nice to meet you, i am Hades`` Skeleton look figure replied and smiled sinisterly.

``HUH!!!`` Only thing what Kallik could reply.

To be contined....or not..maybe in
Hunter Blood x Tales of Nephilim: The Tales of the Hunter

Back