• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are implying that sentience is a physical object, then please stop. Your argument makes no sense. You are pulling for straws at this point. I'm not going to debate or argue this. If you want to cry because your favorite verse is losing a match-up, then go ahead. Just don't do it here.
So you're saying life force isn't a thing that can be blended in avatar then? Even tho the avatar does. You're the one getting salty lmao. Garaas sand would require a different bending lol

you're saying life force isn't a thing that can be blended in avatar then?
Never once implied that.
You're the one getting salty lmao.
Because I'm salty even though its like 9-5 in Toph's favor and the grace clock is just going down.
Garaas sand would require a different bending lol
I'm not debating this. I am completely convinced that you are a dumbass narutard who is willing to blindly vote for the naruto character for reasons that not even a toddler would believe.

Nice argument.

https://i.redd.it/h7z6d159kfy41.jpg

point 88: "88. Did you know: Toph can feel the earth even if it isn't connected to the ground?"

I was just about to say that lol
You know those were made by nickoloden when I have direct commentary from the creators of avatar the last air bender? My argument hasn't been proven wrong so why not repeat it? And im not going to debate why people like toph and just vote her and add fra behind because people don't want to spend an hour reading comments and i don't blame them.

So you know lifeforce bending exist mix that with sand and? Boom ya got garaas sand. So clearly its different bending but sure think how you would like. None of your points makes sense and you lost the debate between us. Gg
I told you already. The difficulty in doing bloodbending HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIFEFORCE. Stop going in circles using the same arguments over and over again. This is all a matter of skill, and life force doesn't depend on it at all, especially since plants are alive and therefore with lifeforce but Katara and Hama drain them dry easily

Again, even if the sand is alive, it's still 100% sand. Unlike blood that isn't 100% water. Gaara's sand is still just sand.

I told you already. The difficulty in doing bloodbending HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIFEFORCE. Stop going in circles using the same arguments over and over again. This is all a matter of skill, and life force doesn't depend on it at all, especially since plants are alive and therefore with lifeforce but Katara and Hama drain them dry easily

Again, even if the sand is alive, it's still 100% sand. Unlike blood that isn't 100% water. Gaara's sand is still just sand.
So even though it has lifeforce and life force takes a different type of bending just like how katara had to be trained to absorb the water from those plants right? Good job you only make my job easier

Also its not 100% anything when it's mixed with something.

Life force isn't something physical. It's still 100% sand and if you're impling that life force is somehow physical then I'm sorry for you
So how do they bend life force? I'm not claiming its physical nor did i say it was. Im saying it is mixed with something and manipulating it.

So even though it has lifeforce and life force takes a different type of bending just like how katara had to be trained to absorb the water from those plants right? Good job you only make my job easier
All Waterbenders train to get better at what they're doing. And manipulating plants isn't anything special since there's an entire tribe that does just that

So how do they bend life force? I'm not claiming its physical nor did i say it was. Im saying it is mixed with something and manipulating it.
They don't bend life force. They never did. They do bloodbending by bending the water inside of the blood, and the same goes for plants

And you do seems to imply it, since no matter how you look at it, it's still 100% sand physically

Because she never trained in that style? As I said, this is a different style of waterbending
Just like how this is a different style of earth bending. This isn't just sand its mixed with lifeforce and for her to get any control over it she would have to be able to bend the lifeforce it.

Just like how this is a different style of earth bending. This isn't just sand its mixed with lifeforce and for her to get any control over it she would have to be able to bend the lifeforce it.
Or that she would just control the sand because it's still just sand. Having life force in it wouldn't make it any less bendable since life force was never a factor in the first place

Or that she would just control the sand because it's still just sand. Having life force in it wouldn't make it any less bendable since life force was never a factor in the first place
What makes the lifeforce not a factor even tho that's him controlling it which she wouldnt be able too. Also fly sand burial she can't sense him up there

Season 2 episode 17 creator commenary explains why in that scene she able to block that attack and that she can't see earth in the air check mate
Alright, but that has nothing to do with what I said

This version of Gaara won't fly in character iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back