• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every Flower may harbor death (Yor Forger vs Alice Fuji)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

Fight Takes place in a Forest, both start 15 Meters apart.
9-A Alice is assumed.

"That's why I won't give up this fight!":
"To protect myself, I will fight. That is how a spider lives":

iEHSp2M.jpg
TmX50Qw.jpg

Random what’s the highest 9-B for WWE in joules?
Highest WWE guys for 9-B are Supernatural Tiers, who upscale from ~6.6 Megajoules iirc.

God Tiers are ~6.6 Megajoules.

She has a 9-B value of like 750kj if that helps
Using High Tiers would be an alright matchup, but the problem is that we don't have any High Tiers, and Alice very likely ***** on any High Tier WWE guy.

Using High Tiers would be an alright matchup, but the problem is that we don't have any High Tiers, and Alice very likely ***** on any High Tier WWE guy.
Hm. Consider yourself lucky then.

That aside, any Yor debaters coming around? I used to debate Yor myself, but that was months ago

Potentially speedblitzing Alice with Thorn throwing, but if she dosn't open up with it she probably gets blitzed instead.
Aren't you knowledgeable on Spy Family? I figured you'd be able to judge what she starts off with.

Hm.

Well, either way, I think Alice is a generally more skilled fighter. Since she's a more skilled fighter than Kumo, whose most probably a more skilled assassin than Yor, with his 30+ years of experience as an assassin for the organization which also contains several super assassins that can outskill super assassins that... you get my point.

Oh nah, Alice outskills to high heaven. Alice literally dabbed on a someone who dabbed on soldiers since she was a toddler and was considered a far bigger beast than her war criminal of a father, who was a legendary soldier and was like, rank 2 of the entire Organization before his death. So it boils down to wether or not Yor can scratch Alice through several AnaPres, her CEC and general combat skill.

The actual Insect moment is Alice being themed around spiders in general and having 0 poison abilities 💀
Fr. She draws powers and techniques from a lot of different spiders species but not one of them is poisonous fangs. Wich is like a classic spider move.
Would Yor's needle throw be able to bust through her threads in case she blocks with them?

Fr. She draws powers and techniques from a lot of different spiders species but not one of them is poisonous fangs. Wich is like a classic spider move.
Would Yor's needle throw be able to bust through her threads in case she blocks with them?
The sheer speed + piercing damage would most definitely break through any thread defense Alice could make, yeah.

Oh nah, Alice outskills to high heaven. Alice literally dabbed on a someone who dabbed on soldiers since she was a toddler and was considered a far bigger beast than her war criminal of a father, who was a legendary soldier and was like, rank 2 of the entire Organization before his death. So it boils down to wether or not Yor can scratch Alice through several AnaPres, her CEC and general combat skill.
Insect moment.
The actual Insect moment is Alice being themed around spiders in general and having 0 poison abilities 💀
Me slowly stare at Ichigo/Hongo and Nigo/Hayato Profiles
Grasshoppers vs Spider
7b0

I have way too many terrible Ideas, including Rikis weird korean twink and I'm going through them from least terrible to worst.
Hell yes. I wanted to suggest putting Alice against him.

I'm proud of you.

Anyways, it seems Alice outskills to hell and back, and considering her AnaPre, and her higher AP, I see Alice winning this more often than not.

Voting Alice.

Don't want to argue in this thread since it isn't about Yoon, but it depends, if it's 9-A key, then probably. If it's 9-B, I doubt it.
I mean it doesn't really matter what you doubt, I'm an infinitely better debater than you so I can pull off the win.

Yor does have a good wincon via needle throw blitz and poison, but i feel like she'd try to phtsically engage Alice first considering she doesn't run from her.
Alice FRA

Back