• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striving for the Apex (Choi Yoon-seok vs Alice Fuji)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

Battle takes place in a Skyscraper complex
AhGwrpj.jpg

Both start 15 meters away from each other.
5Th floor Choi Yoon-seok is used
and 9-B values for Alice are assumed.

n6Rb0cXl.jpg

TmX50Qw.jpeg

VS

"I don't want to lose anymore...":"

"To protect myself, I will fight. That is how a spider lives":

Last edited:
I thought you were joking 🗿

I don't think Yoon-seok can do anything against 9-A Alice, unless you like, give him a shit ton of things. Even then, I ain't sure.
🗿The only way for 9-B Alice to be fair is for me to restrict all of yoons amp🗿

Wait, run me Yoons numbers again

🗿The only way for 9-B Alice to be fair is for me to restrict all of yoons amp🗿
Eh, doesn't she have broken AnaPre or smth? Besides, his dura only gets to 3.6 Megajoules, only his AP gets heavily amped.

That reminds me, can she like, attack with her strings or smth? Like do touching them cause actual damage or does she have to get into melee range?

😭😭😭😭😭do you think I'm muslim-
You're a **** muncher, I was obv joking smh smh.

That reminds me, can she like, attack with her strings or smth? Like do touching them cause actual damage or does she have to get into melee range?
The strings themselves aren't made for physical attacks, but mostly to add onto Alice's senses via her CEC. She CAN use them for physical attacks but she rarely does so barring restraining tactics.

Yoon downscales a bit from ~2.4 Megajoules (2400 Kilojoules), his AP can be amped so that every attack can deal >>9.6 Megajoules (Multiply amps his power by 4 times, and his weapon enhancement can block and even overpower a dude who used the Multiply technique), and it can potentially be amped to >>14.4 Megajoules, although the 14 value is just for a single attack after he gets a counterattack. Additionally, he has a 30% dura neg, and his sword is indestructible.

His dura, on the other hand, can be amped to 3.6 Megajoules. His attack speed can be amped to 2.25 to 3 times usually depending on how much he's damaged, and up to 5x if the opponent attacks first.

It seems Yoon's dura while much higher than Alice's AP, it isn't 7.5 times, only 4.9 times, so, quite astronomic, but not unbeatable.

Bruh we can make like, 2 rounds, and have both tango with a AP disatvantage
I mean, at 9-A he'll likely not damage her by much, and considering she apparently has bonkers reaction speed amp and AnaPre, I don't think he can do anything against her (Of course, I still kind of want to see the skill feats). You can give him knowledge of her and bloodlust him, but at that point he will simply make it a law so that any restraining ability will be restricted, which I believe will essentially null her senses stuff a bit?

Anyway, here's the general rundown on Alice's Analytical Prediction:

Gokiburi's Air sensing which allows her to detect attacks based on the slightest change in the air <<< Dinoponera's shit (Allows her to stop time and read moves via all of these factors at once <<< Sasori's analytical prediction (Completely negged Dinoponera's shit and was compared to actually reading the future + she has a huge stinger attached to her spinal record which responds to danger faster than she can think) <<< Suzumebachi's CEC (Suzumebachi could initially completely unravel Alice's Kumoito and he completely stomped her after she'd defeated and out-predicted Sasori) <<< EoS Alice (Defeated both Suzumebachi and the person who killed him from several kilometers away)

yeah.

Anyways, regardless if you want to make it 2 matches, I'll simply post Yoon-seok's skill feats (Altho not all of them is skill feats) in case anyone wants to read it, and just post some things that might be useful here:

As for the abilities I believe will be useful here:

His blood manip makes it so that his blood can explode on command so whenever she attacks him, his blood will explode (Although It doesn't get amped, so only 2.4 MJ)

His Law manip can make it so that he can restrain her ability to use her strings (Although I'm sure it won't be a first move, and probably will do it after he notices the threads and thinks they are dangerous or smth)

His dura neg, which ignores 30% of her durability.

His teleportation to a 50 meter radius, though it has a cooldown (And I just noticed isn't in his P&A section, but in his notable techniques section. ****)

Aaaand, I think that's it? I still need to know what she can exactly do and what's her first in-character move.

Also, some skill and IR feats would be appreciated. I only know a few snips and pieces.

Her analytical prediction scaling is up above.
Yeah I noticed. Definitely superior to Yoon lmao, but it's kind of doable since that's really the only thing she currently has going for her. Unfortunately dude doesn't have many prediction feats since he kind of outpredicted the god tier of the verse in terms of skill in like, BoS.

Also, I noticed that she could defeat a dude who could defeat someone who could dodge threats before her mind could even register (Which is pretty much just like Yoon-seok in the BoS)

That said, does she have the same instinctive reaction as that character, or not?

Yeah I noticed. Definitely superior to Yoon lmao, but it's kind of doable since that's really the only thing she currently has going for her.
It's sort of really all she needs, tho. None of Yoon's attacks will hit her + she has the range to sense him from any angle.

Also, can Yoon even see the Kumoito? It's strings, when unraveled, are so impossibly thin that not even Dinoponera was able to see them with her concentration which has the feats above.
Also, I noticed that she could defeat a dude who could defeat someone who could dodge threats before her mind could even register (Which is pretty much just like Yoon-seok in the BoS)

That said, does she have the same instinctive reaction as that character, or not?
She ARGUABLY should have the same reactions tbh, but that may be reaching it, so we'll say no for the sake of the debate.

Alice Speed Amp and perception are; Alice speedstomping noteable characters >>> Dinoponera speedstomping Alice through CMC >>> Alice stealing CMC and speed stomping Dino. In fact, a argument could be made that Alice should have Suzumes perception speed as well, and seeing as he blitzed Alice as well, a scaling chain of 3-4 speed amps that borders on timestop.

Senses: Alice can, from the basement of a house by just stabbing the Fang of Kumoito into the wall, see the entire world around the house. She can use the strings to pull some silly shit like accuratly pinpointing Kumos position and shooting him with a gun, while turning her back to him or hear someone steathily preparing a concealed gun just by having them stand on a thread.

She does, its on her profile 🗿 Not a particullary impressive feat.

Senses: Alice can, from the basement of a house by just stabbing the Fang of Kumoito into the wall, see the entire world around the house. She can use the strings to pull some silly shit like accuratly pinpointing Kumos position and shooting him with a gun, while turning her back to him or hear someone steathily preparing a concealed gun just by having them stand on a thread.
She could also one-tap the Dragonfly mf that killed Suzume from like several kilometers away.

Before I answer all of that gay blitzing shiz, can she use this technique for a long time, can she spam it, and where does she aim at normally when fighting a target (Heart, head, neck, etc...)?

Yes.

Yes.

All of those areas.
Even worse, the only weakness CEC/CMC has is that you have to make the user lose concentration. Guess what Alice endured and still pull off Concentrantion? Pain poison with a scaling LMAO. Dino Poison, a pain so worse that people describe it like having rusty nails embedded into your foot while you run on scorching coals. Dinoponeras needles are coated with that times 100.

Even worse, the only weakness CEC/CMC has is that you have to make the user lose concentration. Guess what Alice endured and still pull off Concentrantion? Pain poison with a scaling LMAO. Dino Poison, a pain so worse that people describe it like having rusty nails embedded into your foot while you run on scorching coals. Dinoponeras needles are coated with that times 100.

Also, just to note, Alice negs IR better than IR that can allow someone to fight while completely knocked out (and while potentially even missing their entire ******* head and brain).

So yeah.

Yes.

Yes.

All of those areas.
Well, now that's a problem. I also assume it's the first move she does? If so, then it's kind of difficult for Yoon-seok to win this.

Thankfully he has the durability advantage here, but his only real solution is just pray his blood gets on her when she attacks him, and saying amen. I highly doubt she would be able to kill him first or second try, since his regen is ******* bonkers. She'll probably kill him once, deactivate whatever that CEC thing, notice he regenerates, probably try again. But after a while she'll probably hit it and break it, though It's gonna need a **** ton of hits to actually break.

So, if it's a first in-character move, and she likes to spam it, then I don't really see Yoon-seok winning. However, if it isn't, and she manages to stall for some time, then Yoon-seok's AD will just kick in and his speed will adapt to hers (Yes, I know she's superior to him in terms of skill AD, but the profile doesn't mention any normal stat AD)

Now, it all depends on if it's a first move and if she'll keep on spamming it on his ass. If so, then rip my boy. I'll get revenge one day if that happens 🗿

It's basically passive. She basically just has to concentrate really hard for it to happen.
It's semi-passive then, she doesn't have it at the start of the fight for whatever reason, but the moment it starts, she just blitzes to hell and back. There's a possibility that Yoon can just fear her for a moment and disturb her concentration, but eh, I doubt that's enough.

It's semi-passive then, she doesn't have it at the start of the fight for whatever reason, but the moment it starts, she just blitzes to hell and back. There's a possibility that Yoon can just fear her for a moment and disturb her concentration, but eh, I doubt that's enough.
Severely doubt making Alice afraid to break her concentration is a valid option, here. She can perform CEC even after being inflicted with a poison that's 1000 times more painful than bullet ant poison which made a dude want to cut off his arms to escape the pain.

Yeah, if she has it all the time, then I don't really see Yoon-seok winning.

My boy has fallen from grace, smh. That speed amp is really disgusting, jesus.

I'll avenge my boy one day (Probably with another korean twink)

This is btw Alice with only Arachnid material, once Caterpillar translations are avaiable and we catch up with Blattodea, Alice is going to cause more violence 💀

That reminds me, you peeps could probably calc the speed feat on her profile (Probably quite higher than Supersonic). If you have like, a feat of her using CEC gay shiz freezing a bullet, or something just a bit fast, you could probably get Hypersonic via CEC. Hell, her scan on the profile when she amped her speed and fought that chick could probably be calced, too.

But god damn, A speed amp that is better than shiz that can see the world frozen, and that are disgustingly fast and immediately activates at the start of a battle is asinine for speed equalized fights.

What protecting the wiki from me;
iQzl27k.jpg

But **** Manga UP:

TUzjvjy.png

Neither readable on the browser version nor app version, who the **** approved of that?!

Back