• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm... Lavos the hax monster vs a db character, could this possibly be a stomp? I wonder, my immediate reaction is hell yes, but let me double check.

Holy hell lavos has a long power list, round one lavos bfr's fw to non-existence, round 2 he gets bfr'ed to 2-D.

Just noticed speed isn't equalized, so 5-A lavos is like 7 mill ftl, while low 2-C lavos has infinite speed...

With speed unequal, 5-A FW has a chance, Kinda. It is 72 quadrillion c vs 7 million c. Does Lavos summon the alternate versions of himself in his 5-A?

FW can not bypass Mid Godly then sue Lavos to lolZbsorption or lolBFR @Cal made a Usagi vs FW match, I want her to have a win on her OvO profile

Bruh. This is basically making FW fight Lucemon. We are also talking about a guy who lost to Gallantmon. Someone, Lavos outhaxes.

Cal is thristy for quick Lavos' wins ovo.

And @Dragon I did put FW vs Lucemon ovo

Funny story.

I was contemplating whether to bump this or not, my finger hovering over the left clicker on the mouse, when fate decided for me and I sneezed, clicking the mouse and hitting post.

ovo

The real cal howard said:
Funny story.
I was contemplating whether to bump this or not, my finger hovering over the left clicker on the mouse, when fate decided for me and I sneezed, clicking the mouse and hitting post.

ovo
Which means you still took the action of typing bump. So the contemplation didn't come until after the fact. ovo

Lavos takes this FRA. FW is haxed but he is still behind Lavos.

I seriously hope DLC 6 gives the FW Hakai. That would be badass.

Im one click from closing this.

Maybe if you remove that second round... 2-C Lavos literally eats FW without trying.

Back