• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Trunks vs. Kale

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Time to do something experimental

Conditions

-Speed Equal

-Super Saiyan Rage Trunks

-Super Saiyan Berserker

-Both are in character and willing to kill

-Battle takes place on an Empty Earth

RJS8rB28jtxx43
Mirai trunks super saiyajin ira dbs by jaredsongohan-dakok9854

While Kale's feat of easily overpowering restrained SSB is impressive, Trunks managed to overpower and kill Fusion Zamasu, which vastly outclasses SSB.

Going with Trunks.

Trunks doesn't **** around and is also smarter. I will go with Trunks. Even if you set aside it is more in character for trunks to kill compared to Kale, he is also smarter and super shown us he is capable of outsmarting those with more experience. Going with Trunks here.

Just wanted to point out that Trunks only managed to kill Merged Zamasu because of the Spirit Sword, which gives an exPLOTnential boost.

Without that boost, this Trunks is only comparable to SSB levels of Future Trunks Arc. But still Trunks should take this as Kale is only barely SSG level.

Stomp Thread. Kale was being outmatched by a fatigued Ssj God Goku where as Trunks was able to kill Zamasu who is above full power Ssj Blue. Trunks one shots in all honesty.

Trunks easily

Berserk Kale even after powering up was overpowered by SSG Goku

Kale VS SSB was outier and toei literally made it this way to look the exact same way when Broly was trashing Goku in the movie

Unless you want to attempt to debunk Goku getting stronger due to Dark649's reasons before... [ Unless you believe Base Goku tieing with SSJ2 Caulfilia is JUST a coincidence, SSJ2 holding his own against 2 very powerful SSJ2-level enemies at once ] ... I suggest you get that downgraded before you even attempt to continue this matchup. Otherwise, it supports Kale winning this.

^ [.... When one didn't read Unite my Rice's scaling method we currently use... ] Based on it and much analyzation i attempted rewatching the fight between Jiren and Goku, then Caulifilia, Kale and Goku ... Current SSG now is ridiculously above SSB pre-Jiren , and both Beserker Kale and SSG Goku are likely far above Pre-JIren Goku's SSBKKX20 currently [ Based on Jiren's reaction ... When he barely batted an eye at SSBKKX20's power Pre-Jiren ... He twitched at Beserker Kale, whose far below current controlled Kale ] .

Based on current scaling, no matter how stupid it is, she completely stomps Trunks in the same manner as Broly did in the movies to Goku... Likely even worse.

about to power level Future Trunk - 120,000,000,000 = Goku base (Goku Black Saga)

Kale - 200,000,000,000 > Goku base 150,000,000,000(Universe Survival Saga)

Future Trunk (skill level 7)

6,000,000,000,000 (Super Saiyanx50)

12,000,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan2 x100

2,880,000,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan rage) = Black Saiyan Rose < Goku Saiyan Blue

Kale (skill level 3)

10,000,000,000,000 (Super Saiyanx50)

100,000,000,000,000 (Berserker Super Saiyanx500)

120,000,000,000,000 (True Legendary Super Saiyanx600) <---need to use Saiyan God)

Goku (skill level 10)

360,000,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan Godx2400)

3,600,000,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan Bluex24000)

Super Saiyan rage Turnk > True Legendary Super Saiyan Kale (24times)

Trunks with very high difficulty. I think his rage-mode SSJ2 would wreck Kale, but only after a very long fight, seeing as it's relative to SSJB Goku and Vegeta.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Depends on which Kale : The one from episode 110 ... Yeah I agree

Anything beyond that may defeat Trunks, let alone Controlled Berserker, whose drastically superior to her former power.
Super Trunks defeated a Merged Zamasu who had nigh-infinite power, and immortality AND Regenerationn, who previously contended with Vegito who was Goku and Vegeta combined then multiplied by 10.

Kale got beaten by an exhausted Super Saiyan God Goku.

There's no way in the future, right now, or in the past (especially in the future since she's dead) that she can defeat Trunks.

.... Did you even read the former revision ? Current God Goku is LEAGUES above his former self before Jiren . He defeated Zamasu with the Sprit Bomb BS. He isn't equal or even above him w/o it, he's still SSB level.

Kale became far stringer to the point of slightly interrupting Jiren:s trance... Something no one was able to do after Ultra Instinct ... And quite a few people are SSB level appeared. Exhausted =/= power deduction, in fact Goku got A LOT stronger.

Before you come and say it's BS scaling, ask Unite. I won't respond if it is the same half-assed answer that current God is weaker than Blue.

aight so

Kale and Caulifla together even with Kale's new powerup had A weakened and exhausted SSJ2 Goku fighting them and contending with them (though kale was getting a leg up on him)

So you're saying Kale >= weak as hell SSJ2 Goku > SSR Trunks?

w

h

a

t

just from that scene alone, even if Kale was a bit stronger, she still had Caulifla's help, she was still getting contended with by a weak ssj2 Goku. and there is NO WAY that a weak ssj2 Goku is leagues above a SSR Trunks. It's the other way around.

Trunks stomps due to being on par with full power SSGSS Goku in the Goku Black arc, while Kale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Goku

Gargoyle One said:
While Kale's feat of easily overpowering restrained SSB is impressive, Trunks managed to overpower and kill Fusion Zamasu, which vastly outclasses SSB.
Going with Trunks.
Only reason he managed that was because SSB Vegito wore him down a BUNCH. Then Trunks was empowered by the energy of everyone else, so it's not a very good comparison.

I'd say Trunks' level is at SSB at absolute BEST. Normally, though, I'd say SSG or even SSJ3

its alright. I get that you're new. its not a big deal, just try not to in the future. There isn't a clear rule on whats a necro, but usually about a month.

Back