• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if his Soul Zamasu key should get some manner of Reality Warping listed in his profile (not necessarily High Level or Combat Oriented), as he started to fuse with the Universe by his will alone and actually was changing all the form of the Universe as he did so. That sounds like some sort of Reality Warping to me.

Or am I reading too much into this?

Thoughts?

No you're not reading into this, i was actually gonna bring this up myself. Since he was becoming one with the universe he should have a degree of reality warping as he was changing reality and by becoming one with the universe he should be able to change the universe to his liking. However this probably shouldn't be anything that's combat applicable, at least i don't think so as he can only warp the reality of the universe that he takes over.

That would be combat applicable in that case though. Anyway, I disagree. It makes sense, but he wasn't able to change it to his liking (not including red beams of death), and could only fuse with it. He'd have to have some showing of warping or to his liking.

But he did, tho? He was just a Soul and then he desired to become one with the Universe and it actually happened in Universal scale. Like I said, not saying that he can use that in battle. Just that the feat in itself (Universe bending to his will) sounds a lot like the description of RW here.

"It makes sense, but he wasn't able to change it to his liking"

To be fair, that can mostly be attriuted to how he's become batshit insane from being reduced to his soul (He literally only cackles and never speaks).

"The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit while screwing the rules of science. (...) All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. (...) ...universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. "

/\ See? Pretty much what he did.

EDIT: Again, I don't think his variation is combat applicable at all (there's also the Insanity that Ever pointed), just that there is the possibility the guy has one manner of warping, at least.

I disagree out of principle, RW is granted to too many characters who are only very powerful _______manipulators, heck any ki/magic/chi/cosmo feat of destruction can be interpreted as low-scale RW on the basis they completely ignore laws of physics.

@Aguila Is there any other power that lets you fuse with and then alter the form of the entire Universe by willing it, aside from RW?

I'm mentioning this with the indexing of abilities in mind, rather than combat. It could very well be listed as "Reality Warping (not combat oriented)".

Also disagree for reasons above. Plus if he could do that then he would have done so the instant he became the universe and got rid of the Z fighters before Zeno came in.

I'll simply ask again. If not RW, what did he use to fuse with the Universe by willing it? Answer me this, and my question is solved.

FateAlbane said:
@Aguila Is there any other power that lets you fuse with and then alter the form of the entire Universe by willing it, aside from RW?
It could be a form of concept manipulation given he is stated he was to become justice and order itself (on top of space time) - far more accurate given the context.

But my original reasoning is based on the fact that at this point in time RW is granted so easily it has no meaning beyond "lol this dude can ignore physics" so it's an eyesore on most profiles.

Not to be taken literally? o___Õ But we've literally seen him fusing/becoming/altering the Universe. There was no outside interference even and the guy was just a Soul. Didn't stop him from going "They said I could be anything so I said I wanted to be the Universe."

@Aguila Non combat oriented Conceptual Manipulation could explain, too. The thing is that currently whatever power he used to fuse with the Universe and alter its form (which just so happens to be his best feat, even though it wasn't in combat) is not listed in his profile. I thought Reality Warping was the more accurate one, but I'll wait for some more input on this.

Anime4Life2020 said:
I highly doubt the "Justice and Law" thing is legit. More likely just a figure of speech and not to be taken literally.
Based on the fact he actually went on and became one with space time, granting him meaningless concepts such as those two mentioned doesn't make a difference (even when ignoring the fact they're wouldn't even give him any additional power)

I think its more of a form of Fusionism that is activated upon death than Reality Warping.

Of course said Fusionism is essentially pretty dangerous to omnipresent / beings that are one with the universe.

Alot of people are downplaying zamasu, i mean cmon some people say that The only reason he was in The present is because of The time ring, cmon The time ring must have been destroyed, it was his soul that become one with The universe? And what's a universe? its spacetime with matter and energy.

My personal reasoning is that he made it to the current timeline because of the whole thing introduced at the beginning of the arc with the time machine leaving some sort of temporal footprint behind (which was the reasoning Black made it to the present originally) and he leaked in through there. Evidenced by the fact that the time machine returned right where Zamasu got deleted in the current timeline. But that's just me.

The real cal howard said:
My personal reasoning is that he made it to the current timeline because of the whole thing introduced at the beginning of the arc with the time machine leaving some sort of temporal footprint behind (which was the reasoning Black made it to the present originally) and he leaked in through there. Evidenced by the fact that the time machine returned right where Zamasu got deleted in the current timeline. But that's just me.
But doesnt that mean he isn't low 2?

Nah. He'd still be low 2-C, as he did fuse with the future-verse, and because the time ring doesn't fit on him anymore, he'd have to be low 2-C to leak in.

Main reason I bring my theory up is because it doesn't create any contradictions and explains how Zamasu got there instead of "lol because I can." How do you feel about it? The theory I mean. Took me a good amount of contemplating.

The real cal howard said:
Nah. He'd still be low 2-C, as he did fuse with the future-verse, and because the time ring doesn't fit on him anymore, he'd have to be low 2-C to leak in.

Main reason I bring my theory up is because it doesn't create any contradictions and explains how Zamasu got there instead of "lol because I can." How do you feel about it? The theory I mean. Took me a good amount of contemplating.
Your theory Sounds reasonable honestly, i wish certain Characters would explain more, how dbs universes and timelines work. Personally i think that each universe is like a book and timelines within them are like The pages of The book.

I was actually gonna make a thread to see if he qualified for more hax. I would like for him to have low reality warping (lol), if we can get a hold on him changing the universe to his liking. Conceptual Manipulation was also thrown around in the upgrade thread, but that was more of a theory. Maybe the manga might show his big feats off more in-depth.

Fusionism sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back