• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu weakness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Vegito just said something along "can't you keep up with my speed?" or something like that if IIRC

Though nothing mentioning Zamasu's speed having decreased, it's likely that Zamasu's speed decreased only when he buffed himself up.

Sidali891 said:
Actually Vegito just said something along "can't you keep up with my speed?" or something like that if IIRC

Though nothing mentioning Zamasu's speed having decreased, it's likely that Zamasu's speed decreased only when he buffed himself up.
Maybe it's just a speculation nothing proves fusion Zamasu's speed deacreased when he buffed thats why it should'nt be put as a weakness for him

Power Stressed form slows its user down by default.

In the Cell Saga DBZ it was mentioned that PW forms are slower. (With a few exceptions, this one isn't though)

P.S. does this mean F Zamasu used Ultra Super Saiyan Rose?

SomebodyData said:
In the Cell Saga DBZ it was mentioned that PW forms are slower. (With a few exceptions, this one isn't though)

P.S. does this mean F Zamasu used Ultra Super Saiyan Rose?
How do you know fusion Zamasu's form isn't an exception the ultra super saiyan was stated to be slow but Zamasu's form wasn't stated to be slow

The exceptions are only people who are naturally buff (Great Apes, Nappa, 100% Frieza), Zamasu's transformations is definitely not the exception.

SomebodyData said:
The exceptions are only people who are naturally buff (Great Apes, Nappa, 100% Frieza), Zamasu's transformations is definitely not the exception.
Even if Zamasu's form is not an exception it was never stated that Zamasu's speed deacreased when he buffed we can't just speculate that because the ultra super saiyan forms are buffed like Zamasu's form

We're not speculating. It's blatantly stated that it was because of the muscle buff that USSJ was not effective, the same muscle buff that happens to Zamasu

SomebodyData said:
We're not speculating. It's blatantly stated that it was because of the muscle buff that USSJ was not effective, the same muscle buff that happens to Zamasu
so? that dosnt scall to zamasu his intier body grow not just his mucales. in fact USSJ is the only time that happened.

so? that dosnt scall to zamasu his intier body grow not just his mucales. in fact USSJ is the only time that happened.

Darkmon has a very good point

Going into a 100% full power form in the Dragon Ball verse usually ends up with giving the user a Strength buff at the cost of a Speed debuff with the exception of the Great Ape transformation since it is actually a transformation, not just powering up like going into USSJ or Frieza's full power.

Considering Zamasu had the same buff it can be assumed that he also lost a considerable amount of speed, I agree with mentioning that the power stressed form is much slower

ModNotGod said:
Going into a 100% full power form in the Dragon Ball verse usually ends up with giving the user a Strength buff at the cost of a Speed debuff with the exception of the Great Ape transformation since it is actually a transformation, not just powering up like going into USSJ or Frieza's full power.

Considering Zamasu had the same buff it can be assumed that he also lost a considerable amount of speed, I agree with mentioning that the power stressed form is much slower
but he didnt he was mutating and friza didnt loss speed in his 100% it only happened with USSJ.

100% doesn't impact speed

I really doubt that growing in height somehow changes the fact that he had a muscle buff

ModNotGod said:

The users speed deacreaseing when powering up to their 100% full power applys to the ultra super saiyan forms nothing proves the same thing applys for Zamasu's form broly's legendary super saiyan form gives him a buff very similar to Zamasu's one yet broly's speed never deacreased when he used his lssj form

Darkmon cns said:
ModNotGod said:

but he didnt he was mutating and friza didnt loss speed in his 100% it only happened with USSJ.
I meant Stamina when talking about Frieza, kinda slipped my mind. Should've checked the manga before saying the USSJ and Frieza bit, but yea, Zamasu was mutating, that was an honest mistake, but with Vegito only saying that quote only after Zamasu mutates, it COULD be assumed that he is slower in that form, or not.

I meant Stamina when talking about Frieza, kinda slipped my mind. Should've checked the manga before saying the USSJ and Frieza bit, but yea, Zamasu was mutating, that was an honest mistake, but with Vegito only saying that quote only after Zamasu mutates, it COULD be assumed that he is slower in that form, or not.

It could be assumed Zamasu's speed deacreased when he buffed but its not a fact and was never stated and is very vague thats why it shouldn't be added as a weakness in his profile

I agree, the sub I'm watching states Zamasu couldn't keep up with Vegito because of his rage, not because of him buffing his body.

Actually there is proof Zamasu speed didn't deacrease he was able to dodge vegito's final kamehamaha some people think it hit him but didn't harm but its impossible trunks's sword before taking the earthlings energy was able to slightly harm fusion Zamasu that means vegito's final kamehamaha should obliviously harm fusion Zamasu but he flyed to the sky without any harm that means he dodged it

I'm rather inconclusive/neutral to this. On one hand nothing explicitly stated that his speed got decreased, though on the other hand Power Stressed forms have been established before to do that to the user.

I'm fine with either verdict the majority of people agree on.

Either way this weakness is far from a big deal. It'll make Zamasu go from an unknown level of MFTL+ to an unknown, though slightly slower, level of MFTL+.

Can we close this silly argument? Zamasu was slow because he was closer to Goku and Vegeta in Speed, Vegitto is faster than both of them combine. Zamasu dodging the last final kamehameha was aim dodging. Sigh.

Vegio said "Whats wrong cant keep up with me?"

To answer Vegito's taunt, yes taunt this was not some definitive statement, no because Goku>Zamasu and Vegeta>Black so Vegito is in all ways superior to Zamasu.

If arrogant taunts are treated as definitely what they meant I can give you 3 separate characters within a span of like 2 episodes claiming they have "infinite power".

RadicalMrR said:
Vegio said "Whats wrong cant keep up with me?"

To answer Vegito's taunt, yes taunt this was not some definitive statement, no because Goku>Zamasu and Vegeta>Black so Vegito is in all ways superior to Zamasu.

If arrogant taunts are treated as definitely what they meant I can give you 3 separate characters within a span of like 2 episodes claiming they have "infinite power".
Goku black was stronger than Vegeta when he turned his anger into power anyway who agrees that the speed weakness in Zamasu's page should be changed or removed

The mutated form COULD be slower due to having been damaged and due to Goku Black not having immortality/hindering the Regenerationn of Zamasu, but that could easily be false, due to Vegito just being cocky like he did with Buuhan and taunting Zamasu

ModNotGod said:
The mutated form COULD be slower due to having been damaged and due to Goku Black not having immortality/hindering the Regenerationn of Zamasu, but that could easily be false, due to Vegito just being cocky like he did with Buuhan and taunting Zamasu
I completely agree with you so since alot of people don't have a problem with this could someone edit the weakness in fusion Zamasu's page

Actually is a decrease in speed even notable? They're all scaled to Ultra Casual Whis who does have to use some level of focus for base ROF Goku. Zamasu by this point is so many degrees above that it isn't even funny, and still a massive unknown degree above 271 trillion c.

SomebodyData said:
Actually is a decrease in speed even notable? They're all scaled to Ultra Casual Whis who does have to use some level of focus for base ROF Goku. Zamasu by this point is so many degrees above that it isn't even funny, and still a massive unknown degree above 271 trillion c.
It's necessary for indexing a weakness for him. Absolutely useless information for a VS thread and such though, since either way Zamasu is an unknown level of MFTL+.

In that case then it should be added that due to the lack of speed feats, the weakness should be ignored in a vs thread

SomebodyData said:
In that case then it should be added that due to the lack of speed feats, the weakness should be ignored in a vs thread
Thats a very good solution so who's gonna add that

SomebodyData said:
Who is gonna add what somebodydata said in fusion Zamasu's page no one has a problem with it so it should be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back