• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Dragon VS Fusion Dragon (Golden Sun VS Puzzle and Dragons)

XitSign

He/Him
Made the profile for Canopus not too long ago because they're pretty important for the scaling chain and realized: "Hey, wait, it's a dragon that's also a fusion, just like my favorite niche JRPG...And they're both High 4-C" so that's what we're doing.

Fusion Dragon VS 5 Mechdragon Fusion, God Canopus, both are High 4-C, and speed is NOT equalized for now because they have a very similar feat (we can equalize if that gets out of hand), and the fight takes place 10 meters apart

Psynergy Fusion Dragon: 0

Robot Fusion Dragon: 1

They fuse into an even bigger Fusion Dragon: 0

Last edited:
Why the fusion dragon from Golden sun has soul manipulation?

Asking because that and death manipulation are his only win conditions

I THINK that's from Evil Blessing/Haunt, where it attacks using spirits assulting the target. The Haunt status effect does damage to the victim over time once it's set in from that attack.

Death Manipulation...you've got me, I don't see where it's coming from in the moveset?

Either way, Canopus is an inorganic so I'm not so sure those would even work on him like they work on the human Golden Sun cast.

I don't see where it's coming from in the moveset?
Because Saturnos and Menardi has death manipulation

Then I vote Canopus, his most powerfull hax works on Golden Dragon, he also resist a lot of his powers, except telekinesis, but Canopus could perfectly be the first one who inflicts a status/hax move

So, superior probability gives him the win, he has like 3 moves that works, Golden dragon has 1

Oh that's right, we upscale from them, so stuff like Death Size/Scythe. Forgot about that...we should revise the layout a bit to list where the abilities come from.

1 for machine

Back