• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit got no idea what tf is being argued rn so I'm just gonna read through all the derailment(that I took part in) and see if I can come up with counters cause I'm already tired lmao. Luffy probably wins anyway but I gotta maintain my grind.

.. How does weight translate to energy? Force.
Oh yeah, it's AP. His staff in the third key is 6-A+, Luffy can nerf it by making it rubber, thus he can take the force behind it. It doesn't make sense to claim the weight will harm Luffy if the weapon's own strength can't accomplish that!
"Oh yeah, that full swing did virtually nothing to you, but if it falls onto you, you gonna get hurt"
Doodoo argument.

Also, Internal Destruction, Luffy can just bypass the staff's durability.
That doesn't even work here, ignoring that internal destruction has his limits, and ignoring that big stick is made the same inside as outside, and saying that big stick is somehow hollow there, mori still can use it while fragmented (because of course he can)

Big ass NFL, nothing i mean nothing luffy has tanked has been a planet worth of weigth
Luffy has tanked AP levels of energy to his body.
The pressure from a Class Z 6-A+ attack is not going to kill him due to durability and hax. Weight means nothing if the durability of the user is simply enough to tank it

Does big stick solos.... basically that

Anyway does someone has a counter to mori getting a grab or using his one sextillon techniques on luffy?

... How does weight translate to energy? Force.
Oh yeah, it's AP. His staff in the third key is 6-A+, Luffy can nerf it by making it rubber, thus he can take the force behind it. It doesn't make sense to claim the weight will harm Luffy if the weapon's own strength can't accomplish that!
"Oh yeah, that full swing did virtually nothing to you, but if it falls onto you, you gonna get hurt"
Doodoo argument.

Also, Internal Destruction, Luffy can just bypass the staff's durability.

Because the area of his body would increase several thousand fold and the overall impact of the weight is wider spread?

I know you don't know how to math but... Bro, know how to math.

... And?
Why do you think saying "He has dealt with it before" is a proper counter?
How? How does he deal with a guy literally seeing several seconds ahead and know exactly how he is going to dodge something through future sight? The speed is equalized, and gatling is far faster than Luffy's base speed.
Lol this guy is the most thorough and persuasive debater for one piece threads

Not really, he can drop it in luffy face because at this key the giant stick is at the moon, so it would apply KE to luffy and... well that wouldn't be good
You don't even know what the KE of said movement is, plus I'm pretty sure we don't take KE of shit like that into account during vs matches otherwise Jin would be a lot higher than 6-A with Yeoui in the profile.

Okay but before I say ANYTHING else, I'm just gonna talk about the internal destruction part... Yeoui has no internals. It's completely solid. Not hollow. Completely solid. Luffy can dura neg a completely solid, non hollow, giant staff that has 4-B durability... Through internal destruction. He can reduce something's durability that is 4-B to a point he can harm it by turning it into rubber.

This is 100% believable and makes me want to concede all possible arguments I could possibly make in any thread involving Mori ever.

Luffy has tanked AP levels of energy to his body.
The pressure from a Class Z 6-A+ attack is not going to kill him due to durability and hax. Weight means nothing if the durability of the user is simply enough to tank it
You know preassure rigth? the higher the mass higher the pressure and even saying that luffy is small compared to the total area so he wouldn't get crushed, that is ignoring mori can

A. Trow the stick at luffy several times
B. Make it smaller

That doesn't even work here, ignoring that internal destruction has his limits,
Source: "I made the **** up"
and ignoring that big stick is made the same inside as outside,
And? The Haki deadass bypasses conventional durability and destroys it.
and saying that big stick is somehow hollow there, mori still can use it while fragmented (because of course he can)
And??? I'm not neutralizing the staff, I'm saying Luffy has the means to get rid of it's weight in case he gets stuck

Okay bro but how does this w o r k. Like how. Like before I address anything else I deadass need to know how tf this works cause you sound like your pulling this shit outta your colon.

Again, no proof that luffy can't transmutate the attacks and weapons thrown at him. I'm moving to another one piece battle thread for now.

You know preassure rigth? the higher the mass higher the pressure and even saying that luffy is small compared to the total area so he wouldn't get crushed, that is ignoring mori can

A. Trow the stick at luffy several times
B. Make it smaller
Oh Pressure? You mean a certain amount of force, or energy, applied to a specific surface area unit?

Yes. I know what pressure is. A large ass staff isn't going to apply enough pressure to harm a 6-A durability.
A small ass staff can just be dodged.

Again, no proof that luffy can't transmutate the attacks and weapons thrown at him. I'm moving to another one piece battle thread for now.
YEAH BUT DUDE NOBODY IS EXPLAINING HOW TRANSMUTING MORI'S SHIT INTO RUBBER HELPS, THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW.

Source: "I made the **** up"
That literally applies to you, like FR what is your argument on why hitting something inside would do more damage than hitting something on the outside, could apply to organic beings but not a pratically stupidly hard stick made of concrete, the material big stick is made outside is still the same inside

Via hitting something inside.... what difference would that make here?

And??? I'm not neutralizing the staff, I'm saying Luffy has the means to get rid of it's weight in case he gets stuck
What does this have to do here?

Which isn't noted by the profile.

I really feel like you only comment in OP threads simply out of an obvious bias.
Honestly, Jeabongchim multiplier should allow him to go beyond 6-A but for some reason we haven't indexed it. I might fix that but I'm to lazy rn.

YEAH BUT DUDE NOBODY IS EXPLAINING HOW TRANSMUTING MORI'S SHIT INTO RUBBER HELPS, THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW.
My sibling in christ, it decreases the weight, and he can also decrease the size, as well. Tell me what stops Luffy from turning Mori's attack against him, or at the very least resisting or destroying his attacks and stopping his weapons?

Okay bro but how does this w o r k. Like how. Like before I address anything else I deadass need to know how tf this works cause you sound like your pulling this shit outta your colon.
Sends in intangible form of energy into objects to detonate inside said material.

Which isn't noted by the profile.

I really feel like you only comment in OP threads simply out of an obvious bias.
That isn't noted because he didn't use it, because he haved the advantage in his battle and match lasted like 3 seconds. AND he can cannonicaly do it because his earlier keys did it (the creator of the profile didn't put it because he didn't use it.... wich is kinda weird but whatever) that is like saying that goku cannot use super saiyan in a figth because he didn't use it

I want to a clear up some misunderstandings. This version of Mori can't clone and doesn't have his cloud. He still hasn't gotten his memories back yet.

Calm down.

I literally explained it to you, weight reduction + blunt force resistance + Attack Reflection.
Remaining calm kinda hard bro when people keep zerging me with the most lackluster, un-elaborated, shitty arguments. Like at least you and Charmander know what the hell your saying but still.

Remaining calm kinda hard bro when people keep zerging me with the most lackluster, un-elaborated, shitty arguments. Like at least you and Charmander know what the hell your saying but still.
Yeah I get what you mean broski, shit can be a headache.

I want to a clear up some misunderstandings. This version of Mori can't clone and doesn't have his cloud. He still hasn't gotten his memories back yet.
We haven't mentioned mori funny clone spam or his cloud but ok

Also could you confirm that mori indeed can use his multipliers on this key

We have yet to portray it as such on the profile, though. It just says "in Monkey King Mode he has this shit" but it never specifies that Mori doesn't have it in specific keys.

Mori now deadass does lose but this was a frustrating match to debate.

We haven't mentioned mori funny clone spam or his cloud but ok

Also could you confirm that mori indeed can use his multipliers on this key
Nah, someone mentioned the cloud thing before. As a justification for the speed equalization

It sends the haki inside the object and destroys it. It works on solids even if the attack isn't capable of breaking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back