• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be crushed when said blunt force is many orders of magnitudes above his LS paygrade, quit the wank. Turning Yeoui into rubber isn't going to do much when Mori can make it bend and shit like that on his own.
He can turn your into Rubber in Kilometers range, there will be a gap in his stick for Luffy to reduce the force received, in theory.

Yeah he can.
It's not portrayed as such, though.

It says " At least 6-B, higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture or Martial Arts, at least 6-A with Monkey King Mode". The profile doesn't suggest he can use Jeabongchim to go beyond 6-A so we probably need to fix that.
It sends the haki inside the object and destroys it. It works on solids even if the attack isn't capable of breaking it.

The scans you sent don't say "it works regardless of durability" so I find it hard to believe it goes up to 4-B but whatever. Mori loses anyway now and I don't feel like continuing to get zerged with arguments.

Never said it would negate the pole's durability, I just explained how the durability negation works since someone asked.

Ahhhh okay.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the magnum opus of any argument. "Big = win."
By this reasoning luffy has size manipulation as well, that's kinda his whole shtick. So I never got that argument

Ok cool? Yeoui can block that. It blocked Mujin's bell which causes sound waves that deconstructs you down to your soul.
Yeoui is an object with no soul from what I know ( which isn't much because I don't read the series but y know )

Yeah there isn't even a "higher via_ " in Mori's profile so while I'm sure the amp is legit it needs to be in his profile for it to work here.

Regardless, I'm just gonna vote Luffy in lack of the energy or interest in continuing this thread. Hopefully when I reread GoH my knowledge will be up to snuff to a point I can argue better.

It's not portrayed as such, though.

It says " At least 6-B, higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture or Martial Arts, at least 6-A with Monkey King Mode". The profile doesn't suggest he can use Jeabongchim to go beyond 6-A so we probably need to fix that.

The scans you sent don't say "it works regardless of durability" so I find it hard to believe it goes up to 4-B but whatever. Mori loses anyway now and I don't feel like continuing to get zerged with arguments.
I admit, we have been kinda bullying you into submission.
It's not fair, I will abstain from debating, but please continue to argue for Mori.

Yeah there isn't even a "higher via_ " in Mori's profile so while I'm sure the amp is legit it needs to be in his profile for it to work here.
Yeah he can.
Is not listed because he didn't use it in this key because the brevety of the figth, again you are taking the ¨not in the wiki not in the figth¨ to seriously

I vote Luffy too, FRA. Until someone tells me why he can't just transmutate and counter each and every attack, I think I'll keep my decision.

I admit, we have been kinda bullying you into submission.
It's not fair, I will abstain from debating, but please continue to argue for Mori.
I'm legit missing a lot of key info though and could probably be a lot more up-to-snuff in terms of my GoH knowledge, so my arguments probably wouldn't be of much help in his favor. Now that Ovens is here he can probably debate better since he remembers a lot more than I do and I'll try and back his arguments up whenever.

Is not listed because he didn't use it in this key because the brevety of the figth, again you are taking the ¨not in the wiki not in the figth¨ to seriously
Irrelevant, it needs to be noted in the profile before its used in matches. Him not using it isn't grounds to not include it in the profile.

Not really, that's the rules of the wiki Mr Meme.

giphy.gif

Didn't say when voting

I'm legit missing a lot of key info though and could probably be a lot more up-to-snuff in terms of my GoH knowledge, so my arguments probably wouldn't be of much help in his favor. Now that Ovens is here he can probably debate better since he remembers a lot more than I do and I'll try and back his arguments up whenever.
Yeah, but I ask you to retract your vote if you don't have a clear winner in mind

Does the staff have a profile I can look at?

Yeah and it doesn't have the resistance on it. Which it should.

Yeah, but I ask you to retract your vote if you don't have a clear winner in mind
I mean, I do, I legit do think Luffy sorta wins based on my current knowledge of both of them, but Ovens can argue better than I can, so he may be able to convince otherwise.

Again, he can reduce the durability with transmutation.
It would be NLF to assume he can reduce it down THAT far, though. I don't see how turning something that's 4-B into rubber makes it... suddenly like 6-A and able to be harmed by Luffy.

Oh also mori still can splat luffy even if he converts big stick into rubber because he can increase the density of it

I also just want to say that it is completely in-character for Mori to just launch someone into space.

He sent Mujin to the Moon with Yeoui and fought the First Prince in the stratosphere.

Luffy's Transmutation wouldn't reduce the inherent durability of the object... it'll only change its composition into that of Rubber.

Unless the reason why the stick is that strong is via its composition it would still retain its inherent durability.

I also juat want to say that it is completely in-character for Mori to just launch someone into space.

He sent Mujin to the Moon with Yeoui and fought the First Prince in the stratosphere.
He did both of these things because he didn't want to damage the planet.

And the first one because he hated Mujin's guts.

TBH he would do it if luffy is doing good
I mean probably but his first instinct wouldn't be "oh this person is beating me let's throw them into space." I don't think he's ever thrown a character into space to give himself an inherent advantage as most of the people he fights can survive in space anyway.

Mori in Monkey King is a walking planet destroyer. The very fact he is in Monkey King in this key means he would probs just launch Luffy into space once he realizes he can't physically harm him.

Or he will shove Yeoui down Luffy's throat and expand. God knows he did that to the First Prince and the 6th Owner.

It would be NLF to assume he can reduce it down THAT far, though. I don't see how turning something that's 4-B into rubber makes it... suddenly like 6-A and able to be harmed by Luffy.
It's more of to reduce sheer weight so he can lift it, but making it into rubber obviously reduces the ridiculous weight. After all, rubber is quite light and malleable.

Mori in Monkey King is a walking planet destroyer. The very fact he is in Monkey King in this key means he would probs just launch Luffy into space once he realizes he can't physically harm him.

Or he will shove Yeoui down Luffy's throat and expand. God knows he did that to the First Prince and the 6th Owner.
Luffys whole shtick is expanding, but sure.

I mean obviously but usually the reason he throws people into space isn't because he's losing a fight, as in-story that's not gonna give him any inherent advantage. Not saying he wouldn't do it here but I'm just saying like, that obviously won't be his starting/most IC move.

That's fair, though.
It's more of to reduce sheer weight so he can lift it, but making it into rubber obviously reduces the ridiculous weight. After all, rubber is quite light and malleable.
Yeah but how does that make the 4-B object not a 4-B object. Also Mori can literally just make it as heavy as it usually is with a thought, you know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back